David Lammy's English

So you search the internet to find one example, then make the claim "it's common"

Let's be clear: you've proved nothing, other than showing how conspiracies are started

Sponsored Links
You are just confirming my previous posts.
You are exaggerating in order to justify your vilification of me as some sort of abuser.
You are the classic perpertror playing victim in order to justify your own extreme views.
I am not the victim, and I do not need to exaggerate your abuse of black MPs. It is abundantly obvious.

Sponsored Links
When did i abuse black MPs.?
Evidently, you haven't read any of the article, with this post, linked to three times.
William Dance, disinformation expert at Lancaster University, believes disinformation acts as a “seed” for abuse.
“This type of disinformation can trigger racist and sexist abuse in the comments… It has the potential to trigger a spiral of non-stop abusive content.”
https://firstdraftnews.org/latest/m...s-a-vehicle-to-undermine-marginalised-voices/
You are perpetuating disinformation about Black MPs. You are jumping on the bandwagon of abusing Black MPs.

You are at it again.
:rolleyes:
You are the one who is conflating my comments about certain MPs abilities with their skin colour.
You are perpetuating disinformation about Black MPs. You are jumping on the bandwagon of abusing Black MPs.
Your response in this thread is a typical example.
Ive had a look into this -it wasnt proven -so it may well have been a smear campaign, a conspiracy
I cant see what Lammy would gain from posting something that he had written himself. If you google it, it is well known his office receives plenty of hate mail, so I cant see its likely he would need to fabricate some.

Quite common among career anti racist types.
They probably can't find enough genuine racism so they manufacture some.
Its a tactic to claim persecution in order to justify the suppression of your political opponents.

What point are you trying to make.
I would have thought it was obvious, that you are active in perpetuating disinformation about black MPs, namely David Lammy, in so far as the origin of his hate mail is concerned, and questioning the intelligence of Diane Abbott.
You are joining in with the racist crowd abusing Black MPs simply because it's the done thing for racist abusers to do. I very much doubt that you've had any personal experience of either, but they have become an easy target for racist abusers.

Yeah Vinty. You should know by now that any criticism or dislike of a non white person is obviously racist..... in Bobby’s world

Yeah Vinty. You should know by now that any criticism or dislike of a non white person is obviously racist..... in Bobby’s world
Are you still not ignoring me? :rolleyes:
Vinty was just following the crowd in abusing some black MPs because it's become a racist game that people can participate with relative impunity.
I very much doubt that you've had any personal experience of either, but they have become an easy target for racist abusers.
Racists are only racist when they can do so with relative impunity.

Diane Abbot......... what a piece of work she is. She’s even worse than Priti Patel & that’s saying something.
Could you imagine her & Corbyn in bed together.... actually imagine if they had had children!!

Does Diane Abbott get her intelligence mocked because she is black or is it because she has a history of saying stupid things.
Make your mind up.

yeah she said: "they are British fish and happier for it"...wot a stupid thing to say

Sponsored Links
Back