David Lammy's English

Does Diane Abbott get her intelligence mocked because she is black or is it because she has a history of saying stupid things.
Make your mind up.
As Notch indicated, some white MPs say and do stupid things, but very little internet traffic is generated about their little wobbles.
Black MPs make a mistake, and the internet lights up with racial and /or sexist abuse, just like yours, and Dangee's comments.

BJ tells lies and makes racist comments and the internet lights up with fawning support for him from posters like fillyboy, Dangee, etc.

Sponsored Links
As Notch indicated, some white MPs say and do stupid things, but very little internet traffic is generated about their little wobbles.
Black MPs make a mistake, and the internet lights up with racial and /or sexist abuse, just like yours, and Dangee's comments.

BJ tells lies and makes racist comments and the internet lights up with fawning support for him from posters like fillyboy, Dangee, etc.
Donald Trump got mocked a lot on social and mainstream media.
He was portrayed as thick on regular occasions.
I don't recall you stepping in to defend him.

Donald Trump got mocked a lot on social and mainstream media.
He was portrayed as thick on regular occasions.
I don't recall you stepping in to defend him.
He's a racist and misogynist. I'm not likely to defend him. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I like laughing at some of the stupid things Trump says but if i laugh at the likes of Diane Abbott i can be called racist.
Doesn't seem fair.
It doesn't mean you are racist just because someone (?) might call you it.

It would be a bit of a disadvantage for black comedians.

upload_2021-4-8_8-10-29.png

Why you laugh at him.
Is it cos e is Orange.

Sponsored Links
Back