With idiots like this

Of course we have held our hand of friendship out to our former enemies and offered a roof over the heads of people we did wrong.

And which 'people we did wrong' are you referring to?

Those in our colonial years
You mean the refugees that no-one wants in UK, the ones that PP wants to keep on prison ships and prison islands?
The ones that some want to shoot on sight.
I find it difficult to believe that you believe what you do.

Sponsored Links
Yep it’s a chinese virus either they were playing around with it in a lab and it got out due to poor security

or it came about due to there back ward practices
Low standards ?
And the Kent variant was intentionally exported to France.

Scoundrels!

It upto us you move on....
Of course you want to move on, while you enjoy the benefits of current society, and before some sections of society have equality.
While the effects of the past still cause discrimination and hatred for some sections of society it is not possible to move on.
Only when racism and discrimination has been eradicated will it be possible to move on.
If you deny the existence, and prevent the eradication of racism, society will never be able to move on.

Sponsored Links
Dunno if the french were involved in the caper ?

but there is likely to be a french variant of this virus

or there already is ? The entire country may have to go into quarantine ?

Outside the UK, it is known as "the British virus."

Yes it’s a variant of the Chinese virus
French propaganda

could well be a Romanian variant ?
The virus remains dormant in carpets

Yep it’s a chinese virus either they were playing around with it in a lab and it got out due to poor security

or it came about due to there back ward practices
Low standards ?
or it was just one of those things, a virus like this was going to pop up somewhere sooner or later just happened to turn up in China. I don't blame chinese people anymore than I blame people from Kent or South Africa, these things happen. But I see nothing wrong in saying where it come from. It is just odd some deem it racist to say the Chinese virus but not the Kent Variant. Can't have it both ways.

or it was just one of those things, a virus like this was going to pop up somewhere sooner or later just happened to turn up in China. I don't blame chinese people anymore than I blame people from Kent or South Africa, these things happen. But I see nothing wrong in saying where it come from. It is just odd some deem it racist to say the Chinese virus but not the Kent Variant. Can't have it both ways.

exactly tell it like it is and the race card gets played

or u get some one in here blaming it on some bloke from Essex skiing in Austria who brought it to the UK
Because he ate a snitzel apple strudel and a glass of Scnapps

Who is deeming it racist to describe it as the Chinese virus.
It is racist to blame the Chinese for an accident of nature. And that is what transam is doing, even though there is still no evidence it first emerged in China. Facts are irrelevant to the bigoted.
It would be equally racist to blame UK for the emergence of the British variant, when it's an accident of nature.

While transam insists on blaming the Chinese, I'll continue to blame UK for the transfer of the British variant to France.

exactly tell it like it is and the race card gets played
Proof that transam thinks blaming the Chinese for an accident of nature is appropriate.
But facts are irrelevant to the bigoted.
Additionally, transam has forgotten the thread title, and why it was started in the first place.

It is racist to blame the Chinese for an accident of nature.

Nature by itself would not have produced this virus, human intervention was involved, no I'm not blaming the Chinese.

I'll continue to blame UK for the transfer of the British variant to France.

Will you blame Brazil and South Africa, for transmitting randomly produced variants as well.

Nature by itself would not have produced this virus, human intervention was involved, no I'm not blaming the Chinese.
Natural accidents are happening all the time.
You think flu was caused by humans. How about SARS, Leukemia, Hepatitis, etc?
Tracing the origins of viruses is difficult because they don't leave fossils and because of the tricks they use to make copies of themselves within the cells they've invaded.
What makes the process even more complicated is that viruses don't just infect humans; they can infect basically any organism—from bacteria to horses; seaweed to people.
... the origins of most viruses may remain forever obscure.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/experts-where-did-viruses-come-fr/

Will you blame Brazil and South Africa, for transmitting randomly produced variants as well.
I don't see Brazil or SA having anything to gain.

Sponsored Links
Back