Liverpool Hospital Explosion

Take a look at terror incidents so far in the UK in the 2020s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2020s

1 - failed asylum seeker
1 - Refugee
1 Sri Lankin heritage
2, Home Grown https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-54462241

so there we have it 40% of terror attacks from 0.25% of population. this would make asylum seeker / refugees 160x more likely to commit a terror act than someone born here.

We need to speed the whole process up and Asylum. When they come assess them quickly and then if they are rejected to process them just as quick. But that would mean less work for all those private operators who run the detention centres.

Sponsored Links
We need to speed the whole process up and Asylum. When they come assess them quickly and then if they are rejected to process them just as quick. But that would mean less work for all those private operators who run the detention centres.
It still means that about 9,000 failed asylum seekers are released from detention (each year!) with all financial and social support withdrawn, and not repatriated.
I'd say it's not just speed that needs some injection, I'd say the whole process needs looking at.
What is the point of rejecting asylum applications to leave the applicant wandering the streets with no financial support, no chance of a job, no chance of accommodation, etc.?

It still means that about 9,000 failed asylum seekers are released from detention (each year!) with all financial and social support withdrawn, and not repatriated.
I'd say it's not just speed that needs some injection, I'd say the whole process needs looking at.
What is the point of rejecting asylum applications to leave the applicant wandering the streets with no financial support, no chance of a job, no chance of accommodation, etc.?

Once failed they have a chance for an appeal - the appeals process should come far sooner after the initial rejection. Once finally rejected they should be repatriated.

The problem is the Government is so inept and don't want to solve this problem. It makes private operators a nice income and to solve it requires investment - so they let it plod on.

Sponsored Links
Wasn't he housed along with others like him?
When the application and the appeals process is exhausted, all support is withdrawn.
This support will stop when you are “appeal rights exhausted”.
https://righttoremain.org.uk/toolkit/refusal/
About 75% of rejected applications and appeals are released from detention without being repatriated, and with all support withdrawn, (about 9,000 each year).
What kind of a system is that?

When the application and the appeals process is exhausted, all support is withdrawn.
This support will stop when you are “appeal rights exhausted”.
https://righttoremain.org.uk/toolkit/refusal/
About 75% of rejected applications and appeals are released from detention without being repatriated, and with all support withdrawn, (about 9,000 each year).
What kind of a system is that?

A broken one. That needs fixing. But it works in the Tories favour - a broken system even though they are in charge of it - its useful in deflecting attention. Heat is on, quick put some Asylum Seeker story on the news.

You have a very strange idea of what terrorism is.

Who says it has anything to do with Islam?

Have you heard of the IRA?

When a bomb attack is mentioned on the news, you'd have to have been severely brainwashed by the BBC not to think of islam first. This latest cretin used the ploy of "converting" to Christianity" in order to bomb a remembrance service.

We got lucky, say investigators who believe Liverpool bomb was set off by accident (telegraph.co.uk)

The poor ones seem to be the ones behind various recent terror attacks. Don't look at me, I am just pointing out the facts.

The strain of islam that drives its followers to bomb Britain and America isn't poor. It spends billions establishing mosques in our countries.

Osama Bin Laden too wasn't exactly skint either.

Stop pitying these poeople, they want to kill us.

The strain of islam that drives its followers to bomb Britain and America isn't poor.

Stop pitying these poeople, they want to kill us.
Pure unadulterated racism. Promoting hatred and division in society and the wider world.

But typical of uneducated opinionated people. His hatred is so intense he's bashing away at the keyboard so frantically he doesn't notice his mistakes.
He might strain himself, but it won't be the strain (sic) of Islam. I do pity such poeople (sic) as andy11.

Islam is not a race.
Oh dear, someone does not understand the UN definition of racism.
Article 1 1. All human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.
Article 3 Any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, ethnic or national origin or religious intolerance motivated by racist considerations, which destroys or compromises the sovereign equality of States and the right of peoples to self-determination, or which limits in an arbitrary or discriminatory manner the right of every human being and group to full development is incompatible with the requirements of an international order which is just and guarantees respect for human rights;
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/documents/atrocity-crimes/Doc.11_declaration on race and racial prejudice.pdf

The real message of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights is that everyone is entitled to the same human rights and to equal human dignity. No one can be denied their human rights because they are different from others, whether by sex, race or ethnicity, work or descent, caste, culture, religion, skin colour or other grounds.
https://www.ohchr.org/documents/publications/dimensionsracismen.pdf
Thus according to your understanding racism does not exist. :ROFLMAO:
You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, even if you are so obviously mistaken.

And of course, all the allegations of racism against others for their anti-Semitic behaviour is also fallacious, because anti-Semitism is not racist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
blah blah blah.... doesn't notice his mistakes.
He might strain himself, but it won't be the strain (sic) of Islam. I do pity such poeople (sic) as andy11.

Thanks for pointing out poeople, that was a typo, and I shall be speaking to my sub-editors; but what's wrong with strain?

Not that it means anything coming from you, proven liar and apologist for islamic terrorists, rapists and murderers.

T
Not that it means anything coming from you, proven liar and apologist for islamic terrorists, rapists and murderers.
As usual andy11 has been caught being blatantly racist, so he resorts to false allegations and vexatious lies.
It illustrates the type of person that he is, a lying racist, throwing vexatious allegations as fast as he can think of them.

me: "I can explain how the moon affects the tides."
Andy11: "Oh, so you support global warming and fossil fuels use." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back