Liverpool Hospital Explosion

And yet we hear of regular "anti-deportation" protests
And yet we also hear of failed asylum seekers being left homeless and destitute for several years in the UK, a supposed civilised society, having to fend for themselves without being able to work, with no offer of repatriation, relying on the kindness of strangers and distant relatives to merely exist.

Sponsored Links
The “man who gave a home” does not say that he thought the bomber’s religious conversion was fake. That story is based on events before the bombing and is out of context

The bomber had been cautioned by the police having tried suicide at least once. Basically, whatever his country of origin, or reason for being here, he was mentally unbalanced.
And left destitute and homeless by the UK state for several years.

And yet we also hear of failed asylum seekers being left homeless and destitute for several years in the UK, a supposed civilised society, having to fend for themselves without being able to work, with no offer of repatriation, relying on the kindness of strangers and distant relatives to merely exist.
Oh please. They sneak in unlawfully, get judged to be here unlawfully and then expect to be housed and fed and looked after after while they remain here unlawfully?

Plenty dinghies on the beaches around Dover if any destitute illegal wants to make the trip the other way.

Odd that none seem to want to leave this uncivilized country. Very odd.

Oh please. They sneak in unlawfully, get judged to be here unlawfully and then expect to be housed and fed and looked after after while they remain here unlawfully?

Plenty dinghies on the beaches around Dover if any destitute illegal wants to make the trip the other way.

Odd that none seem to want to leave this uncivilized country. Very odd.
Any intelligent person would realise that leaving people destitute and heartbroken is a recipe for motivating criminality at the very least.
For policy makers to implement such policies is mind-boggling stupidity.

Sponsored Links

failed asylum seekers get put on a plane to be sent back, what then happens the majority of the time, is that some greedy solicitor working on legal aid suddenly pulls up and stops the plane from taking off, meaning the failed asylum seeker is then held while waiting for a decision to be made on their case. the plane then flies with only a few passengers on board.

the UK cant even deport a convicted rapist without the low life solicitors suddenly jumping in at the last minute to keep him in the country..

the whole system is broken.

The UK welcomes immigrants, but not the illegal types who are forced upon society because its all but impossible to send them back.

i concur with woody it seems very odd that so many wish to flee war torn France....

Any intelligent person would realise that leaving people destitute and heartbroken is a recipe for motivating criminality at the very least.
For policy makers to implement such policies is mind-boggling stupidity.
You're clearly in the apologist camp then, and every action and crime committed is the fault of someone else and never the perpetrator.

So the next time an illegal blows up a maternity ward, I'm sure you and your ilk will be very proud and very popular.

some greedy solicitor working on legal aid

You are way off the mark if you think legal aid is profitable.

If you want to lay blame why failed asylum seekers are still here - we have broken processes and underfunding.

Invest in the border force and management and we could resolve a great deal of these issues.

You're clearly in the apologist camp then, and every action and crime committed is the fault of someone else and never the perpetrator.

Works just fine for the Tories blaming everyone else. Priti even blamed the previous Government - yes the Tories have been in charge for over a decade but can keep on passing off by blaming the previous Government.

Mind Boggles. :mrgreen:

On the news last night, at last, the piece of the puzzle we've been waiting for and expecting .... "suffering from a mental illness".

SMH.

But they clearly don't, The majority of terror acts are committed by home grown terrorists.
And such is your theory, you cannot look at any period in history and claim your theory is correct. Otherwise anyone else could easily look at a different period in history and disprove your theory.
So you're speculating on your own assumptions.
Take a look at terror incidents so far in the UK in the 2020s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2020s

1 - failed asylum seeker
1 - Refugee
1 Sri Lankin heritage
2, Home Grown https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-54462241

so there we have it 40% of terror attacks from 0.25% of population. this would make asylum seeker / refugees 160x more likely to commit a terror act than someone born here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2020s

1 - failed asylum seeker
1 - Refugee
1 Sri Lankin heritage

so there we have it 40% of terror attacks from 0.25% of population. this would make asylum seeker / refugees 160x more likely to commit a terror act than someone born here.
I was at a Police briefing event recently, just general information about what they are doing. Anyway, they said that a big part of their time is and has been taken up by the so called "white supremist" type people and their "plots". They cited a couple of cases where after months of surveillance and investigation, a couple of young blokes got sent down for having some Nazi paraphernalia and did a few hate tweets.

It struck me that we don't tend to hear of actual "terrorism" - ie mass bombings, mass shootings, mass murdering by groups of white supremacist/Nazis. In fact I can't think of one such event - the only white terrorists I can recall doing any terrorist bombings in recent times are the IRA. So either the Police are successfully stopping all white supremacist activity before they can mass bomb/shoot/murder the public, or its all bullshiit, and there is no white supremist "terrorism", just some random individual spotty teens seig-hieling in their bedrooms alone.

So it seems that some sort of agenda is being driven and the narrative of who "the terrorists" are is being carefully orchestrated - ie the groups who are really out to mass kill are being played down, whilst the false picture of who the "terrorists" are and who we should be directing our fear and hate towards is being slowly and surely placed in the public mind.

And above all, for the sake of "community cohesion" those individuals whom we are most at risk from - their groups, their cause, their religion can't be mentioned - unless Nazism is involved.

failed asylum seekers get put on a plane to be sent back,.
Evidently that's a relatively rare occurrence.
Can you find any details of how many failed asylum seekers are repatriated, compared to the amount of failed asylum seekers released from detention?
I'll tell you to save you looking, about 25% of immigrants released from detention are returned to their country of origin.
Although there have been longer-term falls in the number of returns in recent years, the pandemic has impacted the ability to secure returns – 3,062 people were returned directly from detention in year ending March 2021 (24% of all those leaving detention)
https://www.gov.uk/government/stati...2021/how-many-people-are-detained-or-returned
So about 9,000 failed asylum seekers are released from detention, to wander the streets destitute.
I'd say that's a recipe for disaster, wouldn't you?

So the next time an illegal blows up a maternity ward, I'm sure you and your ilk will be very proud and very popular.
Oh here we go, I say Jack and Jill went up the hill, and Woody accuses me of supporting paedophilia.
What a small mind some people have that they resort to making irrelevant and ludicrous accusations based on someone's unconnected comments.
It demonstrates the fallibility of their argument.

On the news last night, at last, the piece of the puzzle we've been waiting for and expecting .... "suffering from a mental illness".

SMH.
I suspect if you'd been left traumatised and destitute by a government, with no hope of living even a reasonable existence, I suspect your mental health would suffer.

1 - failed asylum seeker
1 - Refugee
1 Sri Lankin heritage

If you're going to fail applications and appeals, and leave the appellant destitute, homeless and without hope, I'd suggest that is a recipe for disaster, wouldn't you?

The system is not only broken, it is inhuman and a shocking indictment on a supposedly civilised society.

Sponsored Links
Back