Liverpool Hospital Explosion

No I'm not confusing the words panzer (or panza as you called it) and panda.
You imagined you were a panda, as a consequence of your species dysphoria.
You appeared to be proud of your relatives connections with panza (sic) tanks.
As panzers were not produced in Austria, one can only assume those connections were in driving the tanks for Nazi Germany, which is highly probable given the fondness of Austrians for the Nazi ideology.

yeah they sat on a Panza

any way I am not a panda any more I am an ethnic minority person untill further notice :cool:

Sponsored Links
Apparently a lot of these fruit cakes consider converting to Christianity will assist there asylum claims
some holy Joe was on the radio this morning from some church they have assisted some thing like 150 converts ???
I thought 'leaving' Islam was not allowed.

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's in their blood so much they have bought large swathes of London, own Harrods and other landmarks, can't wait to spend their hot summers in London.

What's in your blood? Alcohol?

The Arabs you mention are from GCC. They are the rich ones. It's the poor Arabs that are problematic.

And yet we hear of regular "anti-deportation" protests preventing flights, last minute appeals, claims, legal wrangling etc.

So planes which should be full of murderers, rapists, paedos, and criminals, including failed migrant asylum seekers, who should not be here, are in fact permitted to remain by virtue of the actions of these liberal liberators. Bravo.

I hope they are proud of themselves, and that it does not take the next mindless bombing of a maternity ward to bring them to their senses.

The “man who gave a home” does not say that he thought the bomber’s religious conversion was fake. That story is based on events before the bombing and is out of context

The bomber had been cautioned by the police having tried suicide at least once. Basically, whatever his country of origin, or reason for being here, he was mentally unbalanced.

The “man who gave a home” does not say that he thought the bomber’s religious conversion was fake. That story is based on events before the bombing and is out of context

No but he confirmed that many asylum seekers do 'convert' to Christianity to help with their asylum plea so it's completely in context.

The bomber had been cautioned by the police having tried suicide at least once.

Once is usually enough.

Basically, whatever his country of origin, or reason for being here, he was mentally unbalanced.

Aren't they all. (suicide bombers).

Apparently a lot of these fruit cakes consider converting to Christianity will assist there asylum claims

some holy Joe was on the radio this morning from some church they have assisted some thing like 150 converts ???

Imo it’s a bit like a doc I saw about prisoners in the US

who suddenly discover spiritual enlightenment in prison

probably assists there parole chances

any way I am not a panda any more I am an ethnic minority person untill further notice :cool:
Apparently one of these fruit cakes consider that claiming they have species dysphoria, and think they are a panda, will assist them with not paying their tax.
Apparently one of these fruit cakes consider that claiming to be an ethnic minority person will assist them with avoiding accusations of promoting violence and division.

Sponsored Links
Back