Liverpool Hospital Explosion

It takes cooperation to deport someone, you can't just unilaterally deport someone, to where?

UK ought to ascertain that if an asylum is going to be denied, and there is no chance of them actually being deported, what to do.
Already answered.

If it failed, why was he still here?

Just as much or even more so, the argument that refugees must seek asylum in the first country of arrival is discounted, there is an argument that an asylum application ought to bear in mind what will happen if the application is not successful. It's pointless failing an application if the applicant must remain in UK.

Sponsored Links
If only 1:500 to 1:1000 of our population are illegals, then, if they are committing terrorist attacks at a greater rate then 1:500 then they are a greater danger. Its simple maths
Do the calculation, there's about 66,000,000 people in UK. But some would have to be discounted as being too young, ill, etc.
I'll leave you to do the maths. Although logic doesn't seem to be your strong point.:rolleyes:

Hint, there'd have to be about 38,000 terrorist attacks by illegal immigrants. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Do the calculation, there's about 66,000,000 people in UK. But some would have to be discounted as being too young, ill, etc.
I'll leave you to do the maths. Although logic doesn't seem to be your strong point.:rolleyes:

Hint, there'd have to be about 38,000 terrorist attacks by illegal immigrants. :rolleyes:
what on earth are you trying to say ?

If 1 in 1000 people in the UK are migrants
and migrants commit 1 terror act in every 10 acts of terror.
Then - clearly a migrant is 100x more likely to commit an act of terror.

and migrants commit 1 terror act in every 10 acts of terror.
But they clearly don't, The majority of terror acts are committed by home grown terrorists.
And such is your theory, you cannot look at any period in history and claim your theory is correct. Otherwise anyone else could easily look at a different period in history and disprove your theory.
So you're speculating on your own assumptions.

But even examining your preposterous theory, it is obvious that the other 9 cases of terror is committed by home grown terrorists or visitors to these shores.
So you blaming immigrants is simply pure unadulterated prejudice.

Sponsored Links
Yes, radicalised by panzer tank-driving relatives. That kind of home grown.

I don’t think my relatives drove Panzers during the war :confused:

had a great uncle who was in a tank regiment when they invaded
At Normandy

And had an uncle ( by marriage to an aunt) who was evacuated from Dunkirk and than went back for round 2 at Normandy

I don’t think my relatives drove Panzers during the war :confused:

had a great uncle who was in a tank regiment when they invaded
At Normandy

And had an uncle ( by marriage to an aunt) who was evacuated from Dunkirk and than went back for round 2 at Normandy
You were the one that offered such information.

Our govt and the Western govts. should not allow refugees from the Middle east enter willy-nilly. No security vetting is done. And, even if vetted, they have a disgust for our way of life. It is in their blood.

The Araian Grande concert bomber was from an Arab North african country.

Our govt and the Western govts. should not allow refugees from the Middle east enter willy-nilly. No security vetting is done. And, even if vetted, they have a disgust for our way of life. It is in their blood.

The Araian Grande concert bomber was from an Arab North african country.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's in their blood so much they have bought large swathes of London, own Harrods and other landmarks, can't wait to spend their hot summers in London.

What's in your blood? Alcohol?

The video shows him leaving the vehicle after the explosion..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-59291095

The white smoke suggests the explosion was chemical based. As only the windows blew out it was probably only the detonator which went off, without triggering the main charge.
The driver survived as it was only an intense pressure wave within the car without any shrapnel. A very lucky man whose main physical injury would be to his ear drums.
Main charge IEDs are usually wrapped with nails/ball bearings to maximise damage/injury.

It's in their blood so much they have bought large swathes of London, own Harrods and other landmarks, can't wait to spend their hot summers in London.
Pretty sure you were one of the gang who poo pooed my post when I mentioned the amount of Arabs in Covent Garden during Arab season. Everyone said I was making it up. Funny how some can change their tune when it suits. Just saying..... :whistle:

Apparently the bloke was refused asylum years ago

so why was he still here :confused: and not kicked out

Sponsored Links
Back