Decking out a platform

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got a ceiling to batten, overboard and skim, height is a good 3m and being a bit of a short4rse I need to be about 1m up.
Room size is just under 4x4m.
Trying to work out what I need, while reusing as much as I’ve already got as possible.
Im thinking at least 6 tressles, 3+ scaffold boards, and 3 8x4s?
Any advice on a decent/sensible way of doing this would be muchos appreciated (y)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve got a ceiling to batten, overboard and skim, height is a good 3m and being a bit of a short4rse I need to be about 1m up.
Room size is just under 4x4m.
Trying to work out what I need, while reusing as much as I’ve already got as possible.
Im thinking at least 6 tressles, 3+ scaffold boards, and 3 8x4s?
Any advice on a decent/sensible way of doing this would be muchos appreciated (y)

Stilts?

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hop ups and boards but you can be too close to a ceiling as much as being too far from it, so get the measurement right.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hop ups and boards but you can be too close to a ceiling as much as being too far from it, so get the measurement right.

Blup
Yep, 1m up gets me to the right height, but seeing as hopups are about 500m high tops, I’m guessing I need to go the tressle route. Having said that I guess I could deck it out lower down and use a hopup on the deck.