Decomission Risco Agility 3

It is covered in the manuals for the devices.

Eyewave screw is at the bottom, remove that and you should be able to slide the unit off to expose the bracket that is screwed to the wall.

The RWT721 is usually sides off the bracket, you can the look at opening the unit to take out the battery, unfortunately the way some people fit them makes access difficult sometimes.

Sponsored Links
Nothing is ever straight with Risco! Could anyone please advise me how to remove/unattach the PIR camera (EyeWave wireless PIR Camera model: RWX95CM) from the wall, and the door/window contact (wireless Door/Window contact model: RWT721) from the door. I can't find any obvious screw, clip etc. Nothing in both the user or installer manuals about this, and I can't find any info on the internet or even YouTube! Thank you
Okay, I have managed to figure it out!

It is covered in the manuals for the devices.

Eyewave screw is at the bottom, remove that and you should be able to slide the unit off to expose the bracket that is screwed to the wall.

The RWT721 is usually sides off the bracket, you can the look at opening the unit to take out the battery, unfortunately the way some people fit them makes access difficult sometimes.
Thanks secreiam. I managed to figure it out. The Eyewave does not actually have any screw at the bottom or anywhere on the case. You have to push it upwards and then it disengages from a sort of clip at the bottom. But thanks for your assistance, appreciate it!

Sponsored Links
see link https://usermanual.wiki/Risco/RWX95CM915/html

there should be a retaining screw at the bottom of the unit (at least 2014 onwards when I was fitting these they had them), this is to secure the main unit to the bracket see Fig 4. so it couldn't be just slid off, but often see PIRs missing there retaining screws or them covered in paint.

That doesn't mean it was fitted, or the screws were lost, not fitted one for a while but believe behind the battery compartment for 2 batteries was another screw hole also were provided with a spare screw in the packet that came with the device.

Used to fit these and those with or without the camera had the same bracket system, didn't fit the iwise one way devices unless it was a direct replacement as 2 way devices are better. These also had a screw at the bottom but by they didn't slide up.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back