Risco agility 3 - partition 1 not ready issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I’ve a risco agility 3 alarm in our house which I part set every night for partition 1 (downstairs). Tonight I’m repeatedly getting an error “partition 1 not ready” when I try to set the alarm.

I’ve tried to go into the menu on the panel and omit faults but I’m still having the issue and can’t set the alarm.

Can anyone please advise?

Sponsored Links
You need to check the log.

It will depend on the sensors you have as to whether it needs to see them or not to arm.

but it could be a device in fault, or a fault hasn’t been cleared.

If you don’t have the app you can check via the keypad.

Forgot press the status button on the panel it will tell you what’s wrong and that’s probably easiest way to find out.

Sponsored Links
Hi sorry for delay it says partition 1 not ready, tamper in zone 2. I’ve tried omitting faults etc, even tried omitting zone 2: still can’t set the alarm

if the device is closed up properly you need to do a walk test if it’s a one way device to clear the tamper.

Or…..,

Down power panel mains and batttery.
Then battery back on
Unit back together
Then mains back on.

If the tamper fault shows up at this point you need to look at zone 2 device and get it sorted.

Once sorted you can walk test or power cycle

No idea what I’m checking

Guess I’ll have to get an engineer out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back