Replace Risco Agility PIR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a damaged Risco RWT92 PIR sensor and the alarm company have quoted me £90 for the sensor, £132 callout and 3 weeks for an Engineer.

I've changed the batteries in the control panel and the sensors before but not had to replace a PIR.

I've done a quick Google and wasn't able to find where I could buy that specific sensor. I am thinking that model may of been replaced with another one?

I can get the manuals online but was wondering if it's relatively easy to pair a new sensor with the Risco Agility 3 control panel?

Thanks in advance.
Martin

Sponsored Links
with the engineers code yes its easy process, you may be lucky and the unit still has the sub engineer code unchanged or the panel is unlocked. Details in the manual.

whats damaged?

Thanks for the info secureiam, appreciated.

The white plastic insert in the back that holds the tamper microswitch down is missing.

Sponsored Links
Doh, not sure why I didn't think of that.

Now to find somewhere that sells that model PIR

I think the full range use the same backplate …so you can buy the cheaper wired detector…..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back