dehumidifier - Cant find the company homefront contact them

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was given a dehumidifier as a present in March, it is made by homefront.. I did not keep the packaging at all but I assume its covered by a manufacturer guarantee 12months as standard..

The problem is the power supply went, there was a burning smell and when I went to check it had melted into the carpet.

I have checked online for a manufacturer homefront & the closest I can get to contacting them is a sales number on homefrontproducts.co.uk - does anybody know of the company and a email address or any way to contact them?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo and welcome anon2828 :D :D :D

the contract is actually between the outlet it was bought from and the person that purchased it
you can use the manufacturer direct if they agree to deal with you
whatever happens you will probably need proof of purchase

i personally would start with the place it was bought from and if its more convenient get them to sort it out rather than be fobbed of and told to deal with the manufacturer direct

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back