Deleted topic?

Sponsored Links
Maybe it's being played pppp, referred to as pianississississimo, I believe.

What happened to the music topic?

Exactly, I would like to know who makes these decisions because its becoming very dull

Not sure if I missed an uncouth post but my guess is the web master needs a good slap if he's giving this authority to this complete idiot

Why not have an 18+ area Warning of possible offence if you enter where freedom of speech and personal opinion will not be censored

Note to whoever deleted said thread - GET A LIFE YOU SAD PATHETIC LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
I only saw the first 4 posts and went out, don't know what went on afterwards. It was fine up until that point, so if things get out of hand then either remove offensive posts or lock the topic.
Surely posts should only be removed if they start out to offend?

What happened to the music topic?

Exactly, I would like to know who makes these decisions because its becoming very dull

Not sure if I missed an uncouth post but my guess is the web master needs a good slap if he's giving this authority to this complete idiot

Why not have an 18+ area Warning of possible offence if you enter where freedom of speech and personal opinion will not be censored

Note to whoever deleted said thread - GET A LIFE YOU SAD PATHETIC LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's often abuse like yours (see above) that gets things deleted. A bit like some of the jokes you have had deleted.

As for an 18+ only forum so that you can post offencive material, why would you want to?

Sponsored Links
Back