Please explain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it unreasonable to ask why the topic asking the question asked on this topic was deleted?

If so, then please can you say why it's unreasonable?

If not, then why was the topic in which I asked the above question itself deleted?

Sponsored Links
Being a doom merchant doesn't help the situation breezer.

It's possible that the topic will be locked or deleted, but it doesn't change the fact that asking is the reasonable and correct thing to do.

Sponsored Links
just dont hold your breath waiting for a reply if you do (waits for incoming email from admin saying its not true, and dont say that)

Some mods are so sensative (sp) (over forty!)

We NEED our own battle room.

A one off fight? Can it be hurried.

you get less scensoreship in prison, so i'm told.

but a prison is not for "the family" is it

this site is a "family forum"

You'd need a seperate login that proved you were an adult to access such an area of violence and cheek slapping.

All this "family forum" talk is a load of bunkum. How many kids do you know go searching on the internet for "diy" forums? My own two look for games and toys. If the kids are really net savvy, they know where to go for adult rated stuff anyway. The "family forum" thing is just an excuse to justify excessive moderation by woolly hatted Guardian readers uncomfortable with their own sense of being.

I must agree with Solo's last post 100% ... Far too overzealous with recent moderation I'm afraid.

Wow a fan club. Actually you wouldn't like me as a mod cos I wouldn't lock or delete anything.

Being a doom merchant doesn't help the situation breezer.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: A 'doom merchant'? A topic being locked on an internet forum isn't really a cause to fill one with doom and despair.

Is it?

notb665 said:
A topic being locked on an internet forum isn't really a cause to fill one with doom and despair.

Is it?
As long as you're not breezer with another space-wasting post, I don't really care. If you want to suggest a different but equivalent figure of speech then I'll go with yours.

Sponsored Links
Back