Rupert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't forgotten that you deleted some posts without giving a reason, let alone a good one, and that you deleted the topic that asked you to explain why.

This is the third time I've created a topic to ask you why you siliently delete reasonably presented questions. Rather than delete the topic, it would more helpful if you would simply explain your actions.

Sponsored Links
b-a-s didn't post on the topic from which Rupert removed posts without explanation, so this has nothing to do with him. :confused:

Softus said:
b-a-s didn't post on the topic from which Rupert removed posts without explanation, so this has nothing to do with him. :confused:

I think RF Lighting is being sarcastic. In that B-A-S has written a book about forum etiquette :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Rupert said:
I deleted some abusive posts, and said why. I do not
know what other actions you are ascribing to me but I have
been advised not to enter into arguments on here.
I'm looking for an explanation, not an argument.

I've created this topic at least twice before, and it has been deleted without explanation.

It would be possible to give the explanations that I'm seeking without entering an argument and without being heavy-handed, but so far that has not happened.

Firstly, going back a few days, you edited two posts that were abusive, removing the abuse and gave an explanation. One was by "Justin Passing" and the other was a reply, from me, to that post.

However, you also edited the words in one of my non-abusive posts that made it difficult to understand what was going on. I asked you why, but you didn't answer.

Later on, you deleted the posts, without giving any reason whatsoever.

I would like to know why you chose to delete posts after you had already removed the abuse, and I think that my question to you is reasonable and that I'm putting it in a reasonable manner.

Are we experiencing the rise of " The Mods". Maybe they see this current period of instability around the world as an opportunity to extend their influence and make political and capital gains. Today the delete button...tomorrow the WORLD!

Are we experiencing the rise of " The Mods".
No.

I've received the explanation that I was seeking, and have no need to continue this topic. It would seem appropriate to leave it in place, but to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back