.... to Rupert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=81926
What's this supposed to mean? - I replied to the question posted saying "don't be blo*dy daft" for obvious reasons.
I was called a "pr*ck" so I responded with a perfectly civil answer. You have now deleted all evidence that I was abused and now made it look like I was rude to the poster! This is unacceptable Rupert - please make amends.

+++++++++++++
I have already taken out my note.

I have taken out all the posts which I considered ill-tempered and/or unhelpful.

Mod Rupert
+++++++++++++

Edit: My post was to the ops question was IMO helpful.

Sponsored Links
Wow I'm impressed! :rolleyes:
Might I recommend you spend your valuable time moderating on the "General Discussion" forum where it would be of more use. Whilst I generally agree with your moderating on there, you're having a bad night on here. Be gone Rupe!

I can`t help it :confused: but I allways imagine Rupert in checked trousers in the "schoolkids issue " of OZ magazine :oops: :eek:

Sponsored Links
markie said:
just got in whats the gossip lol
Just some nerd mod pointlessly messing about with people's posts. Must have been bored.

Basically the gist was that a poster asked whether he should take up his entire floor and relay a nice new flat one to save him taking some off the bottom of his doors.
I replied by saying "Don't be bloo*y daft".
The poster then called me a "pri ck" for pointing out his daftness.

That's when Rupert started sticking his nose in and altering the posts and making it look like I'd abused the poster. Which I hope you will understand got me a little riled.

Oh and just so it's clear, this thread started out life as ".... to Rupert", before he started messing about editing again. :rolleyes: Pathetic.

moderator 4

calm down gcol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back