Delonghi microwave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,I have a Delonghi ac930amq microwave,it is working fine aprt from the light inside the oven went off today,does anyone know where the lamp is located as I cant see anything resembling a lamp and not having taken much notice of it before I cant remember where the light source was when it was working,thanks.

Sponsored Links
Do you not have the user manual, it well tell you in there how to replace it.
If you havnt got the manual, do a gooogle on the model.

As with most microwave ovens nowadays the cabinet has to come off to get to the light. Chances are it will be a special fitment too.

Thanks folks,the user manual is a joke,it says,in the troubleshooting section, "if the light has stopped working,it is probably due to the bulb having burnt out",not a hint as to how to change it or where it is.Had a look on the internet and it seems that this model is exclusive to Argos,that is all I can find.

Sponsored Links
Thanks folks,the user manual is a joke,it says,in the troubleshooting section, "if the light has stopped working,it is probably due to the bulb having burnt out",not a hint as to how to change it or where it is.Had a look on the internet and it seems that this model is exclusive to Argos,that is all I can find.

Already told you, you have to take the cabinet off to access the bulb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back