Deltabell WE siren

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've a Deltabell WE siren with the square 3V batteries. Is it possible to remotely locate the batteries and connect to the circuit board with a long, say 3m, lead. If so what connectors would be needed?

Sponsored Links
Why? The batts. are where they are supposed to be.

You can connect a 12v power supply to your bell box by connecting to the aux 12v terminals on the pcb

Sponsored Links
My Deltabell unit does not have a 12V (11.1V to 13.8V) connection on the PCB. Soldered points are there but no connector. I was wondering wether I could remotely locate the batteries or a power supply in my loft so that I would not need to work from a ladder in the future as I age. I had problems with the siren tamper triggering an alarm previously and from advice from this forum (I think) shorted the tamper switch to overcome the issue, possibly caused by window cleaners knocking the box of of alignment. Xould this cause any issues, other than the obvious risk of tampering with the siren?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back