Departurtes

Duncanhead, i have ben reading the posts you have made with annoyance, frustration and a kind of sadistic enjoyment.

I fail to see why, after declaring your are no expert that, you would ask questions, wait for the replies and then vehemenly ague the toss about every iota of support and advice you were getting.

I do not claim to be one but there are experts on here who are possibly genuinely concerned for your health and property and you treat their important contributions with total contempt.

If I stood at the top of a tall building and canvassed enough opinion about wether i should jump I would find someone cruel enough or emotionally incompetant enough to support me in my attempt. Over the last three days i could have driven to wherever you live, chipped in or rodded in a cpc to each required point, plastered up, swept up, given you the paperwork and consumed copious amounts of tea.

I have come to the conclusion that either

a) you dont care, that you think life is cheap
b) you have a terminal disease and the dignitas clinic in switzerland are full
c) you have tried and failed with a succession of attempts to keep an electrician in your house for more than 10 minutes
d)you are an alien intent on destroying earth society with your chosen weapon of boredom against your chosen targets (to begin with) of electricians and the good willed advice givers.

Ok, points noted - and there are a lot of them

a) I do care, life is not cheap - and occurs once....
b) I don't have (to my knowledge) a terminal disease ( but life is terminal) and if I actually did, then my Insurance Company would "pay out" £xxx,000 compensation on the policy(s) that I have in place, that would "fund" you to complete this "project"...
c) not sure about this (but they stay usually for 30 mins) ( and take many notes)
d) not so - and are open to comments/suggestions of the good willed advice givers, perhaps they havn't (or I haven't) put it "clear" enough or missinterpreted the comments/suggestions...

as as I said most of the "departures" as this is what this Forum is about will be fixed, the feedback is "sort them" and that is what will happen - I'll let you know in a week of the progress...

Sponsored Links
never heard (about this term - troll), but wiki states/details it, I'm not....

actually wiki is incorrect ie "For example, a veteran of the group might make a post on the common misconception that glass flows over time."
cite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

glass actually has "special" properties, and does flow over time. and can conduct electricity - I know because I've done the experiment to prove it.. (conducting)

but I'd really need to do some research regarding "flow over time" - and it wouldn't take that long, what I do know is that the term "time" should be in reference to 1000s + years

f) A complete tw@.

If one didn't really know what you meant then that could be taken as some kind of complement... ;)

PS, regards your signature, have you actually tried it with WD-40 ? or is it "I think that it'll behave/react like that?" - or have you seen/tried it with say perhaps an alchohol/butane type propellant and surmise what WD-40 would produce/result?

- note, I don't suggest that anyone try this "experiment" as it's actually dangerous...

Sponsored Links
yea, those vids (of WD-40) are awesome, bit more than butane/propane/alchohol flaming, and quite a different result, the latter burns much nearer to the can and it appears that WD-40 (probably because a liquid - but still propelled out under pressure) burns up much further and higher, "don't try this at home 'kids'"

Who told you that glass flows?

All glass flows if it's hot enough.

You'll be able to confirm that in a place you'll be going to in a few years' time.

;) :LOL:

Correct! 10/10 I didn't specify at what temperature, so above the melting (transisition) point it will :)

"DNO Service cables are the only type of cable which can be found in a house, which does not need adequate short-circuit protection." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps someone can confirm this item for me?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back