Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

Sponsored Links
I haven't met the "some" you mention.

Have you?

Remind me, were any of the Brexer claims true?

Sponsored Links
Who are the "some" that you are imagining?

So you know nobody who has been saying its all growth and prosperity in the EU.

Like you claimed.

Remind us why you are still banging on about Brexit. I thought you said Brexers were the only ones who kept bringing it up?

Remind us why you are still banging on about Brexit. I thought you said Brexers were the only ones who kept bringing it up?
Why are posting threads about the EU, we left.

of course we know why…..Brexit is a massive failure so all brexers have left is whine about EU.

Why are posting threads about the EU, we left.

of course we know why…..Brexit is a massive failure so all brexers have left is whine about EU.
What I would have expected is thread after thread of all the good news of why Brexit has been so good for us.

Not seen any of them.

What I would have expected is thread after thread of all the good news of why Brexit has been so good for us.

Not seen any of them.
Well, the good news is NI gets to have another election and a chance to solve the Protocol - which will be stillborn when the DUP refuse to form a government until the Protocol is solved. Then they can walk out, wait a few months, have another election and....the wheels on the bus go round and round.

Not seen any of them.
Like I’ve said before, Brexit is a long game. It took 4 years of stalling and arguing from when the UK voted to leave before Boris took the bull by the horns and carried out the wishes of the electorate. Then covid hit. When that was tailing off, Putin hit. The whole world, including the EU has been affected by both of those catastrophe's but all some on here could do was continue saying how well the EU had coped compared to the UK. They didn't! Fact.

Like I’ve said before, Brexit is a long game. It took 4 years of stalling and arguing from when the UK voted to leave before Boris took the bull by the horns and carried out the wishes of the electorate. Then covid hit. When that was tailing off, Putin hit. The whole world, including the EU has been affected by both of those catastrophe's but all some on here could do was continue saying how well the EU had coped compared to the UK. They didn't! Fact.
Nothing at all ?
Not even 1 little thing ?

Hows N I ? Must be some good news there ?

Sponsored Links
Back