Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

Sponsored Links
Remind us why you are still banging on about Brexit. I thought you said Brexers were the only ones who kept bringing it up?
Says mottie after starting a pro-Brexit thread with a false claim.

You Brexers said you would "get it done" several years ago.

Is it "done" yet?

What are the benefits?

You Brexers said you would "get it done" several years ago.
Is it "done" yet?
Covid. War in Europe. Of course not. Didn’t you read my post?

It’ll all come good in the end. You’ll just have to be patient. The pair of you.

Like I’ve said before, Brexit is a long game. It took 4 years of stalling and arguing from when the UK voted to leave before Boris took the bull by the horns and carried out the wishes of the electorate. Then covid hit. When that was tailing off, Putin hit. The whole world, including the EU has been affected by both of those catastrophe's but all some on here could do was continue saying how well the EU had coped compared to the UK. They didn't! Fact.
Has Britain been helped or hindered by Brexit?

Sponsored Links
So, you say, not "done" yet

And no benefits

What a clusterflick.

Covid. War in Europe. Of course not. Didn’t you read my post?

It’ll all come good in the end. You’ll just have to be patient. The pair of you.
That’s true, this Tory govt will be gone and a Labour govt can start dismantling Brexit damage

Has Brexit been helped or hindered by covid and the war?

Poor mottie mentions three problems that have damaged the nation.

Only one of them was voluntarily chosen by people like him.

Poor mottie and the Brexers

Left behind as the nation sees what a calamity Brexers have caused.

Every day the number of bitter old men reduces.

Has Brexit been helped or hindered by covid and the war?
Brexit has helped make it worse for us.

All you are doing is showing other problems. No advantages.

If Brexit had benefited us you would be able to show that despite other issues we have gained because of it.

Or you could just ignore that and pretend it made nothing worse.

It has had to have been a benefit or hinderance of some sort by now

Brexit means we can't vote for the leader of the eu anymore.........hang on we couldn't before.

I'd like to propose the ancient Persian method for deciding matters of state: All concerned get blind drunk one night and discuss the matter, then, when everyone concerned has sobered up, examine the decision taken during the pi$$-up and if it still seems like a good idea, carry on...

This sums up the stupidity of brexit quite nicely...

Told by some who voted brexit!

Come on then Mottie.

start posting these threads of Brexi t benefits. Not sure why you have gone so quiet.

Benefits, not just others suffering. We should be doing better if it was a good move.

Sponsored Links
Back