Dewalt 7485 tablesaw with 7400 stand.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. There's a good deal for the 7485 table saw with the 7400 stand.
Cant see any pictures with it on, and some say they dont really work.
Can anyone confirm they are compatible and work well?
Cheers. upload_2021-1-19_13-4-50.png

upload_2021-1-19_13-4-50.png

Sponsored Links
FFX sell these at a combined price, I was looking at getting 1 last October, BUT they were out of stock and not expected till Jan
https://www.ffx.co.uk/product/Get/D...945274851-240V-210Mm-Table-Saw-With-Stand-Set
so would not expect there to be a problem, as they had 100's on order, and was a big seller last year
But worth a phone call - very helpful staff

I decided against in the end, as i would not use enough and the blade was not the same as my Mitresaw - and i have 4 blades - so would be good to be able to swap

I know what you mean but I dont want to spend much more than the 7485, its easy to get carried away!
Thats the deal i was looking at. Just called them, very helpful staff indeed.
Used their ebay site and got an extra 50 quid off as ebay are doing a 10pc off promo (max £50). nice....

I know what you mean but I dont want to spend much more than the 7485, its easy to get carried away!
Used their ebay site and got an extra 50 quid off as ebay are doing a 10pc off promo (max £50). nice....

Sponsored Links
yep, they pointed me to ebay when they had a good offer on , just didnt have stock
Really good of them to actually show you the example - they even worked out with the PP on ebay and free delivery on FFX the price difference & any saving

Last edited:
Yep, very easy to do, if they had in stock when i enquired , i would have purchased as I could have used it on a job i was doing, BUT I just used a Guide a Circular saw in the end.
although I got an email they had the 7492 in which uses a 250mm blade, same as my mitre saw
https://www.ffx.co.uk/product/Get/D...048692660-240V-250Mm-Portable-2000W-Table-Saw
if they did this with the mobile stand , then i would have to think hard.......... my son-in-law would talk me into :) :)

Let us know how you get on with it

Beware the EBay ‘deals’. Ffx is usually between 10-20% more expensive via eBay than on their own website, then the routinely have 10-20% ‘deals’ on EBay

Beware the EBay ‘deals’. Ffx is usually between 10-20% more expensive via eBay than on their own website, then the routinely have 10-20% ‘deals’ on EBay

Good point. I did notice though. 575 on their website but 595 on eBay, but you take off 50 quid and it’s 30 odd quid cheaper than their website so worthwhile.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back