DHL?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone please know how to speak to a real person at DHL?

My car has been off the road for a month waiting for a part from the USA stuck in DHL.

Thanks for help.

JamesEB

Sponsored Links
Suggest you go on to "Social Media" twitter / Facebook, what ever and make a complaint on one / both of these platforms.

Any firm never mind a large one do not like adverse comments on such platforms??

Ken.

Thanks but I don’t belong to any social media and wouldn’t want to.

I just want to speak to DHL but it is all infuriating voicemails

JamesEB

Sponsored Links
If you have the original radiator they can always be rebuilt with a new core.
John :)
Thanks but tried that and can't be done as it's plastic.

The one that has now been bought from the USA is about the 30th attempt is perfect but for DHL

I can't comment regarding DHL but I use a firm called Advanced Radiators who can rebuild or recreate radiators, crimped plastic or otherwise.
I guess it's a little late now but if all else fails it could be worth considering.

What at times works is to find the e mail address of the Chief Operating Officer and the e mail address for the Chief Executive Officer and send them a "Complaint"

If you find these addresses, send them as detailed account of your attempts to get a resolution to your problem

What you will find is that the "bosses" do not like adverse comments from someone who has a complaint that has simply not been addressed?

Ken.

I can't comment regarding DHL but I use a firm called Advanced Radiators who can rebuild or recreate radiators, crimped plastic or otherwise.
I guess it's a little late now but if all else fails it could be worth considering.

We have a similar firm called Aaron Radiators who offered to make it in aluminium

but it would not then be an original car

We have a similar firm called Aaron Radiators who offered to make it in aluminium

but it would not then be an original car

Fair comment James but at least the car would be running.
Unless it's a genuine classic of course!
Depends what you mean by classic. It is listed as classic and described as a gem. but nothing fancy,

Sponsored Links
Back