DHL?

Sponsored Links
It won’t be an original car when the radiator is replaced will it?
I’m thinking........

It is an original radiator which is why they are taking so much trouble to get it from the States

What at times works is to find the e mail address of the Chief Operating Officer and the e mail address for the Chief Executive Officer and send them a "Complaint"

If you find these addresses, send them as detailed account of your attempts to get a resolution to your problem

What you will find is that the "bosses" do not like adverse comments from someone who has a complaint that has simply not been addressed?

Ken.

There is a website that has the contact details of the top people. I have it but can't find it which is annoying.

Sponsored Links
I’ve had great results in the past with large organisations by emailing the top person in the U.K. telling them how annoyed you are and that as you are up near their office next week, you will be calling in to discuss the matter with them personally. That’s the last thing they want, an annoyed member of the public calling in unannounced and they immediately get one of their underlings to sort your problem pretty damn quick.

I’ve had great results in the past with large organisations by emailing the top person in the U.K. telling them how annoyed you are and that as you are up near their office next week, you will be calling in to discuss the matter with them personally. That’s the last thing they want, an annoyed member of the public calling in unannounced and they immediately get one of their underlings to sort your problem pretty damn quick.

Do you have any for Amazon???

I don’t think I’ve ever had a problem with Amazon - their customer service/complaints have always been dealt with swiftly and satisfactory by the first person I speak to.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a problem with Amazon - their customer service/complaints have always been dealt with swiftly and satisfactory by the first person I speak to.
I'd be very glad if anyone has the details

Sponsored Links
Back