DHL?

Suspense indeed!
Air con, petrol.....that dipstick reminds me of a Daihatsu engine but that won't be right....early Lexus 400?
John :)

Sponsored Links
Suspense indeed!
Air con, petrol.....that dipstick reminds me of a Daihatsu engine but that won't be right....early Lexus 400?

Sorry that wasn't one of my best replies.

Promise to tell you when I get it sorted.

i do love the car and and love keeping it "original"

Thanks for help

Sponsored Links
I've been loosely following this thread but still none the wiser, is the gist that you bought a radiator from the States and it's not arrived? Do you have a dispute with DHL, ebay or Amazon as you seem to be asking for the contact details of all of them?

I've been loosely following this thread but still none the wiser, is the gist that you bought a radiator from the States and it's not arrived? Do you have a dispute with DHL, ebay or Amazon as you seem to be asking for the contact details of all of them?

I didn't buy the radiator my garage bought

Unless I’ve got it wrong, that’s not what your original post implies: "My car has been off the road for a month waiting for a part from the USA stuck in DHL".

That's what I thought, in which case surely DHL will only speak with whoever paid them, the seller in the US presumably.

y.
What at times works is to find the e mail address of the Chief Operating Officer and the e mail address for the Chief Executive Officer and send them a "Complaint"

If you find these addresses, send them as detailed account of your attempts to get a resolution to your problem

What you will find is that the "bosses" do not like adverse comments from someone who has a complaint that has simply not been addressed?

Ken.

Thanks for that. Great idea. The CEO passed my message to the Regional Manager who messaged me and phoned me throughout the day.

The outcome is that DHL had transferred the parcel to Parcel Force for delivery and has been sitting in Parcel Force Sutton depot for two weeks and is now being delivered tomorrow

Thanks for help.

Now that is what I would call a result.

having worked for several large insurers, any hint of a so called "CEO Complaint" rolled in, on the ground, where normal people work everything stopped until the CEO was placated.

In large well functioning organisations the Bosses live in a self induced rosy world, if a mere end user kicks off that really makes the CEO choke on his oyster lunch.

Ken.

Well, I sure was close with my guess of a 1988 Corolla Sedan!
Hopefully your car has a 1998cc motor rather than a 10 litre beast James......hoping you get a good result after this unnecessary stress.

Sponsored Links
Back