dialling code

Sponsored Links
What is the complete number, then we can all ring them up. They are possibly lonely and knowing they have so many saddos ringing them will make their day.:cool:

crafty, does that no end in 555??

i got loads of calls from them. its a company called landmark communications. they're calling loads of numbers on o2, offering phones etc.. if you don't answer, they'll keep on bugging you, so my advice:

answer the call, tell them you're not interested.
report it to o2 customer services, (if you're with o2)
register with TPS.

just had a call from a chap from BT offering me broadband I said i'm not interested to which he replied do you have a PC to which i lied and said no, he then asked me am i connected to the internet!!! after saying er no he politely said thank you for my time and that was that. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I regularly get calls on my mobile asking me to upgrade - I stop them in mid sentence by saying it's a works mobile.........they usually hang up!!

Richardp said:
Good idea but don't hang up, put them on hold and play Val donnagan records to them. :D
hang on! the wife just said, you'd end up paying for the phone call.

Who is that, Lonnie or Val's bro? Doneggan or Doonican? Or Bothigan? or even O'Conner of the Des variety?
:D :D

I've had an 0800 number calling me up to 16 times a day,when i tried calling them back it was something to do with market research :evil: ,what they do is call up to about 5 numbers at a time to see if they hit lucky,thats why when you answer the phone there seems to be no-one there,because they talking to some-one else

user56565 said:
crafty, does that no end in 555??

i got loads of calls from them. its a company called landmark communications. they're calling loads of numbers on o2, offering phones etc.. if you don't answer, they'll keep on bugging you, so my advice:

answer the call, tell them you're not interested.
report it to o2 customer services, (if you're with o2)
register with TPS.

yes!!!!! yes!!!!! and i'm on o2!!!! im not phoning o2 up though - too hard to understand their call cantre staff (its actually a Carphone Warehouse o2 tarrif - ALL the call centres seem to be abroad, as opposed to pure o2 who have some english call centres - i know one of their staff)

They actually keep phoning me when im at work and i cant answer my phone - this was the first time i had chance to answer it. They just hung up after a highly broken up "hello mr craft" - lots of background noise :mad:

I have also asked o2 (ages ago) to remove me from their calling lists which are available to other companies (sent them a snooty letter ;) and they replied recorded delivery :eek: ) - wonder how this co. got my number - the calls only started about a month or so ago and i got my number hidden in the summer!

crafty1289 said:
Richardp said:
in the mean time you could do a crash course on sheep sheering, that will give you abit of bargaining power :D
tip: wear wellies and get them near the edge of a cliff.

saw a "competition" for speed sheep shearing at the great yorkshire show a few years ago, it was quite funny. Though probably not funny for the sheep . . .

OOI, why near the edge of a cliff?

Near the edge of a cliff so the sheep cant run away, especially when you put their back legs into your wellies (as the joke goes, i've not tried it!) ;)

my o2 phone is a second mobile - only very close family, friends, n partner have it. never been given out to anyone, no companies either. my orange phone for all that.

anyway these guys started phoning loads about 2-3 months ago. and within days other companies were too, also offering phones, also based around wales with different area codes (dont have them details at hand).

they havent got your number from anywhere. the autodiallers they use are just going through o2 number ranges. i spoke to 4 different people on separate occasions at the same company!! (even though i told them 'no' on previous calls, i was left on the list).

hence why you should report it to your service provider straight away as a nuisance call thingy. dont worry, ive only known english operators to deal with this. if you register with the TPS (telephone preference service), n wait 28days, itll never happen in future.

I'm registered with the TPS (telephone preference service) and never have another call, I wait......................and wait.........nothing
no but really it has worked for me. :D

If you give us the next two digits, it'll tell us what district, too....

GET SOME

if u want to give them some payback post the full number on here

Slogger said:
GET SOME

if u want to give them some payback post the full number on here

Would but mods wouldnt be happy - i dont fancy getting on the wrong side of that Lynda one. Seems a bit fiesty :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back