did i just see this?

Sponsored Links
Dont get me wrong, I HATE drink drivers, its the worst thing someone can do. But, I live on a street where parents and grandparents park to pick their kids up from the local school.

1. They park where they want.
2. I saw an old granny yesterday hobble down the road (took her 5 mins to walk 50m), then got in her car and drove off. IMO there should be a requirement for a medical for older drivers. No way would her reactions be quick enough should they be needed.
3. I saw a man today, again an elderly chap, driving around on a flat tyre. Totally flat. He did a 3 point turn and I could see the tyre creasing up. I could have gone out and told him, but figured he should know if he could even hear it. And he always parks right on the corner at the top, totally dangerous and illegal (and right outside the school!). So I didnt tell him. I also figured he'd need someone to change it, but due to his scant regard for the highway code, I wouldn't want to assist. :evil:

Sponsored Links
When you seen this guy did you change your pants before or after the phone call as the excitment of it all must have affected you

steve you should put your tv on a bit more, your watching out the window far too much

You sure you're not whitespirit66?? Miserable get!

Wow, I'm almost famous. I now get mentions in totally unrelated topics that I haven't even posted in. :cool:

As someone once said, 'its better to be hated, than to be ignored'!

The guy is probably knocking off some bird told his mrs he was going for a couple of pints after work with his mates .

Gives him a few hours.

Can of beer in the boot has a drink of it on his way home gets in wife can smell alcohol on his breath and she is non the wiser

Sponsored Links
Back