Did they used to chase gas pipes into solid (party) walls in the '60s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then stop shrieking & wailing - dont try & shift emphasis, & dont try, as way back you know you did,
to think you'll get away with sly attacks on the man thinking that being in a group would cover you - it didn't and it hasn't.
Walk away then if you have such crocodile tears concern for others.

Sponsored Links
Actually, accuracy is my strong point I think you would all agree - yes.
Not a lot of accuracy in your spelling. * refugee's ego's shriek.* Did you miss out on schooling in your youth. Did you stand up man up and bully your way around. You can address me any way you like.

Last edited:
Then stop shrieking & wailing - dont try & shift emphasis, & dont try, as way back you know you did,
to think you'll get away with sly attacks on the man thinking that being in a group would cover you - it didn't and it hasn't.
You missed the ' from don't but don't worry I know what you mean. I don't know what sly attacks you are referring to . Step up, man up, say exactly what I said/did against you in plain English. And if it was a direct abuse I will apologise genuinely. Just me on my own 2 feet. No others, I didn't ask anyone to join me.

But nige ... think of all the new DIY viewers. You do go on with this angry shrieking. Or do you prefer wailing? For accuracies sake do tell?

Sponsored Links
You do sound very angry - I do hope that your not about to jump off the front door step?

Some, (the majority) of us are here giving up our own time, to try and help DIY'ers who are unsure/need advice/etc on methods, materials and/or parts required to achieve their aims. We are getting fed up with personal attacks, when someone dares disagree with postings made by others. Reasonable debate is fine, personal attacks are not needed or warranted, especially when the poster is making a valid point, or does actually have a Scooby Doo what they are talking about!

We are sticking together, because as a collective, we are fed up with it.

Come on Vinny boy tell the www. what the sly attacks comprised ? . Then maybe, just maybe the last word will be a genuine apology from me . I'll not apologise for something I have no evidence for . I wouldn't do it in real life, so I certainly won't on an internet forum

Last edited:
I've never made a personal attack on anyone unless they have attacked me first - me personally, not my technical suggestion, thats open to any criticism.

Check the record.

When its pointed out that my advice is wrong, & I agree, then I apologise immediately, and often thank the critic for educating me.
If someone I dislike makes a good suggestion then although the thread might have no in-put from me I will send a Thank You message.

But WHAT DID I DO to you . Spell it out for my benefit. What was the attack. reference it. Why are you dodging around the issue. Send me an eMail if you like, it's in my profile. You check the record. I can't be bothered.

post #66,
Why are you using the Queen's prerogative to describe yourself as "we"? I do hope that I've not disturbed you as well, are you having a Freudian slip?
I am sorry, truly sorry.
Actually, I've heard that its good to get stuff - like frustration and anger, the inner self - off your chest?

To# 1. not another cliche. Royal we. How many times have you run that out . I'm still waiting, quietly, soberly for an opportunity to know what the attack was.
I've never made a personal attack on anyone *unless they have attacked me first - me personally*, .
. FWIW and AAMOI "The Royal we" is called the majestic plural, the Queen's prerogative is something else. Just saying.

Last edited:
I know nige but I didn't want to embarrass you again - you seem to have such confusion over this issue.
There's only one Royal Queen, perhaps the news hasn't reached under your duvet, so all you pretenders must take a backseat on this.

You won't embarrass me just say what the attack was. (He won't)

Nige i wouldn't bother mate, he's a troll and letting him get under your skin is playing into his hands. The ignore button is useful (y)

Thanks for the input Gigz, I take your point but I've met those like him in real life and they need taking down. If I genuinely attacked him personally, and if he spells it out, I will apologise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back