Different spade connections

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

I have an old Beko 502W oven and I need to change a bottom oven element as the original one had blown. I ordered one online as it said it was combatable with my model. On receiving new element the spade connections are not the same. The original had 2 double spade connections, and the 2 wires were connected to the right side of both connections. The new element has 1 double & 1 single spade connection. I was wondering if it would be still ok to fit by fitting 1 wire to the single connector & the other wire to the right side of the other connection. The new element is exact same size (length, width, fixing plate) and wattage 1100w.
Any help on this would be much appreciated, thank you.

Regards Enrique

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-27-14-07-33-111_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-27-14-07-33-111_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2023-12-27-14-07-01-469_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-27-14-07-01-469_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I was wondering if it would be still ok to fit by fitting 1 wire to the single connector & the other wire to the right side of the other connection. The new element is exact same size (length, width, fixing plate) and wattage 1100w.
Any help on this would be much appreciated, thank you.

Yes! Providing the two wires, which were on one end of the element, end up together on the new element.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back