Digital TV Wall Plate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
does anyone know where to get hold of an outlet wall plate for digital tv? the one I need has a built in booster. Im not sure but ive seen a combi wall plate labelled FM-DAB and TV, but I dont think these will have a booster, does anyone know what I need and where to source, ive tried Maplins, City electrical factors and B&q,
any help wll be much appreciated,
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Try JW Hardy Communications in Stechford, Birmingham he's got everything like that and does mail order too.

Sponsored Links
None have boosters built in as far as I know.

Boosters should never be installed directly behind a TV anyway - You should boost a signal before sending it down the coax so the losses will result in a decent picture.

If you send a weak signal down a coax, it will loose more signal, and they you boost the weak signal and all the crap along with it.

The booster should be as close to the aerial as possible.

Too many people also try to use boosters to counter act poor installations and aerials that need replacing!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back