Diplomat Gas Oven

Fox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D ,
I have a Diplomat ADP0152 Gas Single Oven and the fan not running so its cutting off the gas after short time, then keeps tryig to ignite.
Is it just a fan replcement or what other problems can cause this?
thanks F :rolleyes: X

anyone :?:

Sponsored Links
look on the back or the bottom right hand side of drop down door there should be a silver plate or label that will identify the ovens
post on here the serial, E or model number/s and i can possibly help.

the 2nd looks likely to be an arrow oven as sold by Bodge&Quit.

Sponsored Links
look on the back or the bottom right hand side of drop down door there should be a silver plate or label that will identify the ovens
post on here the serial, E or model number/s and i can possibly help.

Aha!

Thank you, the Model is ADP3640 S/No. 06176875 MFI

I've found a fan motor assembly http://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/Cook...na+%2526+Diplomat+Cooker,+Oven+Fan+Motor.html

But can't seem to find an element for this model? The fan still works, it's just noisy, would it be unwise to assume the element is fine and just replace the fan?

The fan isn't catching anything, the fan blade and shaft move about 3 or 4mm in and out.

The noise is probably the wobbling of the fan.

Would this be the bearing do you think?

Hi Fox,

I can't help you with your problem but you may be able to help me...

Does your oven look like this?
I have a fan problem as well but have no idea what make and model oven i have.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Dan,

This is a really old thread so you may not even reply now.

I have the model you have in this picture. I am struggling to find a replacement front panel as these are now obselete.

Could you send a photo of your control knobs and the markings around them? The picture you have I cannot see clear enough and unfortunaletly my markings are rubbed off - so I am cooking on a guess!! :(

If you can help that would be amazing! You are my only hope!

Thanks
Natalie

Hi Dan,

This is a really old thread so you may not even reply now.

I have the model you have in this picture. I am struggling to find a replacement front panel as these are now obselete.

Could you send a photo of your control knobs and the markings around them? The picture you have I cannot see clear enough and unfortunaletly my markings are rubbed off - so I am cooking on a guess!! :(

If you can help that would be amazing! You are my only hope!

Thanks

Natalie
Hi Natalie, i'm in the same position as you. Did you ever get to the bottom of the icons?? I am constantly burning/undercooking things...

Emma

Did anyone manage to get to the bottom of this question!? It would really help!

Hi Natalie, i'm in the same position as you. Did you ever get to the bottom of the icons?? I am constantly burning/undercooking things...

Emma
Hi Fox,

I can't help you with your problem but you may be able to help me...

Does your oven look like this?
I have a fan problem as well but have no idea what make and model oven i have.

Thanks for your help.

Hi all, we have this oven - might be years too late for some of you, but in case anyone ends up here with the same question!

It's a Diplomat ADP 3700 fan/electrical oven - here are pictures of the dials if your symbols have rubbed off:

IMG_4845.JPG

IMG_4844.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back