Direct hot water cyclinder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I live in all electric flat and hot water is currently heated off immersion heater in direct vented system. Can anyone advise on a potential price for an unvented system and think it I worth it when I only need hot water for kitchen and bathroom sink. With this system can a hot shower can be used at mains pressure also? Living in Buckinghamshire
Thanks

Sponsored Links
What's the pressure and flow like on the incoming mains supply ?

I havnt got a flow meter but it is of good pressure Is there a minimum??

1.5 bar is the minimum normally required but you can get away with less but there comes a point where its not worth the expense of installing an unvented cylinder, if you have good enough pressure its definitely worth it for a decent shower, expect to pay around £2k supply and fit depending on the outcome of a site survey.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your help, will get a plumber round and quote. Am I right in thinking this would retire the need of the cistern in the loft?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back