Dirty lumps in clean washing!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:cry: Hi all!

After washing my lovely yellow sheets, they've come out of my Bosch covered in dirty lumps of what I can only assume is mould. I've wiped all around the door seal and everywhere I can reach. It's only when the water starts spinning right to the top that the lumps appear in the wash.
I recently washed hubby's work overalls that had been steeped in bleach after 1/2 a galleon of diesel had poured on him at work. Wonderful! My little lad has eczema and I can't afford to have anything like this on his skin. Have done the boil wash but will try again. Could it be coming from any of the pipes that I can't get to?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After two days of rinsing and empty boil washing, it's clean! Bleach/diesel must have dislodged some yukky stuff growing quietly in the depths of my machine. Think I'll do that empty boil wash every week from now on(minus the diesel!). Might help the wee man's eczema too. :D

please note 10a which is here

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back