Disabling Sensor..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I ve got a Guardall Apollo 15 Sensor in the corner of the room I want to decorate...I need to temporary remove it but still have the rest of the alarm system working...do I need to connect any of the wires?....thanks for any help...
Wires I have are :- Black,Red,Green,Yellow,Blue and White.

Sponsored Links
Don't short the + the 0v .......you will need to short the alarm pair and the tamper pair together for your alarm to work , can you just unscrew the pir and move it out of the way while you decorate ....

Don't short the + the 0v .......you will need to short the alarm pair and the tamper pair together for your alarm to work , can you just unscrew the pir and move it out of the way while you decorate ....
Cheers...I need to remove it because I'm fitting coving....

Sponsored Links
Don't forget that opening the cover will cause a tamper (unless you're in engineers/programming mode). You should be able to stop the noise with your code. Then, once you've twisted the tamper pair, you can reset the panel. You may need to extend the cable if you're fitting coving...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back