Disappointed with finish

Sponsored Links
we have had all sorts of bad jobs on here shocking some of them and we normally say withold money but in this case i think he should be paid

Agree with you Steve, it doesn't look bad at all, although we're not close enough to see the whole picture, but in the past, we have seen some awful jobs on here. I think he deserves to be paid as well.

Sponsored Links
Ok so it obviously doesn’t show it in the photos then. Basically every corner dios down, every join on the boards lumped, the corners for the skirtings are outs (far from square), some of the joints (where boards join) in the ceiling have cracks already and the walks he’s plastered to will need sanding to try to achieve the crisp join as the have too much in them.

Ok so it obviously doesn’t show it in the photos then. Basically every corner dios down, every join on the boards lumped, the corners for the skirtings are outs (far from square), some of the joints (where boards join) in the ceiling have cracks already and the walks he’s plastered to will need sanding to try to achieve the crisp join as the have too much in them.
cracks in the boards are a different matter you did not mention those its unusual for an overboard to crack espec this early, for the corners are you talk ing about the external corners? did you know that once a bead goes on a plumb wall it throws the angle out? so its not true square anymore

Only noticed ceiling crack today and it’s the internal corners I’m referring to.
i thought your main beef was the ceiling line but if there are other faults that you did not mention like the cracks then maybe you will be justified in holding the money but the ceiling line dont look to bad

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back