Disaster bigger than 911

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: I've dealt with bigger pillows! You're all talk sunshine!

I'll keep an eye on ya from now on though!

Yours disappointed,

Blas! :evil:

Sponsored Links
All this has confirmed why geraint has been on my ignore for quite a while now.
Having been regularly trolled by just a few posters, it's amazing how similar some of their comments, , and their habits, become.
I would never suggest that multiple identities are used as all the trolls are so intelligent they wouldn't need to keep switching.
Can't wait for the real Nuke to re-appear, but one day, after closing time, I'm sure he will.

Grown men looking for fights over the Internet??? FFS - grow up. :rolleyes:

The way things are going, I think Blas and the Welsh lad could be bigger than 911!
Ringside tickets please!
I'll bring my wellies just in case the sheep are available.
Now this thread has got childish :confused:

All those - and the others in the War - dying so that we have the freedom to abuse on the internet :rolleyes: I pity the ones that survive - If I had been a survivor , I`d be wondering Why The Hell I Bothered. Different generation - Different breed of humanity more like . Please just ignore me, you know I`m a troll ;)

I have to agree,
but unfortunately a member of this forum has been very disrespectful, whether they have noticed this or it has gone straight over their heads I do not know.
Whether it happen 70 years ago or 70 minutes ago does not make the event any lesser.
holmslaw was quite right to bring this event to the attention of us all, if we choose not recognize or are unconcerned with this event in history, there is no need to offer any comments, unless that person is looking for a discussion or argument about it.
There has been no positive comments made by this particular forum member.
I can only think that either his wife or boyfriend or sheep has been two timing him and that why he has a dysfunctional attitude.

jesus... thaa was 70 years ago... FFS grow up

Belittle-Flame_Thrower.jpg

Wouldn't give the tosser the satisfaction of making me feel like that.

Blas, PM me later mate.

so we now have a paddy and a scouser.... jesus....

god help us....

Sponsored Links
Back