Pregnant eleven year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
markie said:
Where were the parents, :evil: they are responsible for that child, yes CHILD. :eek: ing.

Her mum was at home, proud of her daughter ;) even though she drinks/smokes and s**** at eleven. :eek: she'll be lucky if she makes twenty at this rate.

Sounds like this girl needs taking into care and the parents need locking up to me, its disgusting.

Sponsored Links
What about the father of the child? Should he be prosecuted for having sex with an underage girl, or bearing in mind that he is also under the age of consent are they both as guilty as each other?

paulbrown said:
markie said:
Where were the parents, :evil: they are responsible for that child, yes CHILD. :eek: ing.

Her mum was at home, proud of her daughter ;) even though she drinks/smokes and s**** at eleven. :eek: she'll be lucky if she makes twenty at this rate.

Sounds like this girl needs taking into care and the parents need locking up to me, its disgusting.

How can her mother be proud :rolleyes: stupid b##ch that she is. And your right she should be taken into care, for her sake and the new born.

Its disgusting. I mean, this girl will now probably scrounge every benefit off the state she can, until her late 20's. And this baby - given its mother's lifestyle, will probably be born deformed, raised in squalor, and be socially maladjusted and ill-educated.

It makes me SO angry that a girl of 11 can get hold of cigarettes and booze. I mean, what sort of irresponsible scrotes supply the alcohol? THEY want locking up.

The girl's parents want locking up (proud - yeah, sure, wonder how many punches got thrown when she revealed the news)

The lad who did it wants locking up and sectioning - think he was 15? WTF was he doing having sex with an 11 year old? EVIL scrote, lock him away. He'll probably grow into a paedophile too.

I had to turn the radio to another channel earlier, when the news came on "Britains youngest pregnant mum has boasted about still smoking 20 a day". DISGUSTING.

I shall throw a huge spanner in the works and make myself (more) unpopular by saying the lad was also underage. Four years older, yes, but underage nonetheless. Does that make him a paedophile, Crafty?

securespark said:
I shall throw a huge spanner in the works and make myself (more) unpopular by saying the lad was also underage. Four years older, yes, but underage nonetheless. Does that make him a paedophile, Crafty?

I can't answer that one, but crafty1289 never said he was.
He'll probably grow into a paedophile too.

Why do you think yourself unpopular?

crafty1289 said:
It makes me SO angry that a girl of 11 can get hold of cigarettes and booze. I mean, what sort of irresponsible scrotes supply the alcohol? THEY want locking up.
Sadly this seem to be quite normal, as young as 8 yrs old are drinking the hard stuff :eek:

I have a male nurse friend who works in the A&E who see this. :eek:

I stand corrected:

Does that make him likely to turn into a paedophile?

securespark said:
I stand corrected:

Does that make him likely to turn into a paedophile?

You mean, having got a taste for humping 11-year-olds, will he later find he prefers the more mature woman?

Don't know about that. They are physically and mentally quite different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back