advice please folks, serious matter.

Sponsored Links
Yep dont agree with it,

Good job you dont makes the rules then :D
To be honest an emotional viewpoint is probably not the best way to make a rule anyway, those that make rules must have to have a cold attitude to things in order to not be biased or swung by their hearts.
I'm not passing judgement on your actions I have no right to tell you how to live your life, just dont ask me to agree with you on this.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but you've had you're fun and now it's time to take responsibility for bringing a little life into the world, a life that has a right to live and not to have that decision made by others.

As responsible adults you must think of the baby not yourselves, even if the pregnancy is unexpected the damage has already been done.

The decision to terminate should be made on medical grounds of safety towards the mother only.
agree with all that.

OP if this is a serious post,i will give you a piece of advice.

stop wallowing in self pity and get used to the idea of being a father.one
day a small person will look to you for love and guidance,be there whenever you can,never miss a chance to tell it how much you love it.if you cant support everyone properly then better yourself.you could have bought some jonnies for a few quid remember?
i treasure the (very limited)time im allowed with my kids and make the most of every single second of it.contact broke down again for me at the weekend and it will be 6 months possibly before i see them again,but i will
never ever give up the fight all the time therres breath in my body.
you have the best thing happening to you that could ever happen to you
and all you can do is think of yourself.

you ARE a ****

The original post may well be a wind up but it's given the chance for people to air their views on what can be an emotional subject and i'm sure will carry on for many pages.

Sponsored Links
I think JohnD is deleting everything in sight again.

I think that's what the D stands for - delete.

I'm not passing judgement on your actions I have no right to tell you how to live your life, just dont ask me to agree with you on this.

I dont expect anyone to agree with it. I probably wouldnt if it hadnt happened to me.

Guess what? She's pregnant. This is a miracle pregnancy. Theres no other way to describe it.

Anonymouse.

I am not sure either why someone would post this in a DIY site, but he is probably a regular poster, and needs some advice, as part of me thinks, why would anyone post this if it werent true?, what would they get out of it?, they could easily post it somewhere else. :confused:

For what its worth, my brother got a girl pregnent, (well it did take two), and she too was told she couldnt have any kids, so at the age of 38 she had her first baby, and it was a suprise to both of them, specially for her.

Give the woman her due, she has not made any demands on my brother, has never asked him for a penny, she is just so grateful that she has a child, when she thought she couldnt have one, and if he wants contact with the baby, or pay towards her upkeep, he can do, but the mother in question can manage on her own anyway, she is a very solvent person.

The OP doesnt have to marry her, doesnt have to love her even, but if they both decide to keep the child, then it must be for the right reasons, as who knows what the future holds. :(

Remember the days when people would fall in love and plan a family, a baby would be born as a result of their love and the baby would grow up under the warm protection and security of that family, and they'd sit down to dinner (that had been prepared in the kitchen) at a table and chat about the day and turn off the tv!!!.

Sponsored Links
Back