Pregnant eleven year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightness said:
What has Julie's sex life got to do with an 11 year old girl getting pregnant?

Brightness.....he's toying with me! ;) ;)

He knows he wants me.....but he can't have me.....he's in tumoil! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Poor li'l Joey! :( :( :( :(

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:
Yes, Julie. Your personal abuse IS totally inappropriate.

You don't much care for sex do you? It is pretty clear from your hostile remarks.

Is there any need for that Joe? That is the most pathetic thing I've read since your previous comments :rolleyes: What has Julie's sex life got to do with an 11 year old girl getting pregnant?

It seems pretty clear to me that Julie has a problem. She claims to be a sexual counsellor yet is calling me 'lil joey' in a (vain) hope that it will belittle me. Some counsellor.

Take a look at her pathetic posts.

JulieL/B said:
Brightness said:

He knows he wants me.....but he can't have me.....he's in tumoil! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Julie. I'm not 'lil'. I'm sure some of your patients are - butI'm not.

Geddit?

I bet you're not.

joe-90 said:
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:

You don't much care for sex do you? It is pretty clear from your hostile remarks.

Is there any need for that Joe? That is the most pathetic thing I've read since your previous comments :rolleyes: What has Julie's sex life got to do with an 11 year old girl getting pregnant?

It seems pretty clear to me that Julie has a problem. She claims to be a sexual counsellor yet is calling me 'lil joey' in a (vain) hope that it will belittle me. Some counsellor.

Oh dear oh dear......you've got it wrong again!

Sponsored Links
JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
Brightness said:
joe-90 said:

Oh dear oh dear......you've got it wrong again!

What DO you do for a living then?

What do YOU do for a living?

Apart from reading rubbish on the internet

keyplayer said:
Brightness said:
- as I have already posted...

Brightness said:
The poor girl's own mother has umpteen other kids and she is a single mum - more than likely living off the state and ignoring 90& of them.

Mothers are supposed to nurture, take care of & set examples to their children. Where is this womans proof of that?

Conjecture, as I have already posted.

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=712872006 have a read.

A 34 yr old mother of six living in a top floor council flat, youngest child is 8mths old hardly a conjecture is it???? :p

keyplayer said:
So nothing to do with a lack of love and affection at home then??

I would still say so, yes. It's a combination of factors isn't it?

joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
Brightness said:

Geddit?

I bet you're not.

Don't fight it li'l Joey........you know that I'm the woman for you........but you can't have me.............you'll just have to come to terms with it in your own time......eventually you'll get over me.....honest!!! ;)

paulbrown said:
Oilman you must have me confused with someone else.

I don't think so.

I have not changed occupations and don't actually recall ever saying what I do for a living.

Oh? well either that statement was a lie, or

Don't get me wrong corgiman I agree with you about dangerous practices but that is not the case. I did 20 years at the gas but left around the time it was privatised and persued another career.

this one is :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could be good enough to say what I do for a living?

since you wrote
Thanks JohnD

At the moment I'm screwing plasterboard screws in first with a drill driver but its taking ages. Tried some washing up liquid on the thread and the customer said he could see it through the varnish...........

I can assume are now some sort of jobbing builder/handyman and most of your time on DIYnot has been spent posting agressive statements on the General Discussion forum.

oilman said:
paulbrown said:
Oilman you must have me confused with someone else.

I don't think so.

I have not changed occupations and don't actually recall ever saying what I do for a living.

Oh? well either that statement was a lie, or

Don't get me wrong corgiman I agree with you about dangerous practices but that is not the case. I did 20 years at the gas but left around the time it was privatised and persued another career.

this one is :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could be good enough to say what I do for a living?

since you wrote
Thanks JohnD

At the moment I'm screwing plasterboard screws in first with a drill driver but its taking ages. Tried some washing up liquid on the thread and the customer said he could see it through the varnish...........

I can assume are now some sort of jobbing builder/handyman and most of your time on DIYnot has been spent posting agressive statements on the General Discussion forum.

Your assumptions about my employment are wrong.

The above quotes came from my posts about materials, I wasn't seeking advice on how to actually do the work.

Most sensible people would not really even consider a change of direction over 20 years ago as material. :rolleyes:

I am not sure why you started on one subject then drifted into another here. I will also assume, and put it down to confusion caused by a lack of intelligence.
I can assume are now some sort of jobbing builder/handyman and most of your time on DIYnot has been spent posting agressive statements on the General Discussion forum
If you don't like my posts don't read them.

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:
JulieL/B said:
Brightness said:

Geddit?

I bet you're not.

Don't fight it li'l Joey........you know that I'm the woman for you........but you can't have me.............you'll just have to come to terms with it in your own time......eventually you'll get over me.....honest!!! ;)

You seem to have thing about 'lil' men Julie. Stick with your husband - I'm sure he's got a 'lil' thing in his pocket.

joe

paulbrown said:
............ I will also assume, and put it down to confusion caused by a lack of intelligence.

I knew you were lacking something. :rolleyes:

The usual reply from someone who is lacking.

:rolleyes:

oilman said:
paulbrown said:
............ I will also assume, and put it down to confusion caused by a lack of intelligence.

I knew you were lacking something. :rolleyes:

The usual reply from someone who is lacking.

:rolleyes:

But oilman your reply is lacking too,indeed, there is no reply to speak of!

You wrongly assumed and made false comments about what I do for a living.

What exactly has my work got to do with either this thread or you anyway?

Moderator Note

Im not sure what everyone is taking but it seems to be speding around the forum. This post is now locked as it has descended into various levels of abuse and has strayed very far from the original topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back