Pregnant eleven year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightness said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Do you really think I care?

Joe is a jumped up know it all, whom, in reality, probably knows very little indeed. Oh no, I am wrong and stand corrected. He seems to know a bit about Australian laws. However antiquated they may be ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I wonder what li'l Joey looks like.........I do have a picture in my head...... :eek: :eek:

It's funny though......I can't help feeling sorry for him..........it's so obvious from the way he writes that he has many, many issues that need to be addressed

Sponsored Links
toffee said:
careful Brightness, dont get your frilly bloomers in twist.. LMAO

I don't wear any Toffee, I gave them to the birds to nest in ;) :LOL:

toffee said:
you will have joe running for cover thinking you must be hormonal!!! ha ha ha

He probably puts everything us females say down to hormones - women aren't allowed to have an opinion on Planet Joe, Come to think of it, neither are other men ;) :LOL:

toffee said:
has hubby or kids eaten your favourite yoghurt again? (was it you where hub ate your fav yoghurt or chocolate or something?)

Nope, just allowed to have an opinion in this house and think I can do it elsewhere too :eek: ;) :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

toffee said:
oh my... the ladies coven is full flow. ha ha

it is a revolt!

watch it guys, the girls have hitched up their skirts and are stampeding!

Skirts???? I never wear them :eek:

toffee said:
Im going to bake some cakes now, then press some flowers. :LOL:

Oh nice quiet Sunday pastimes for you too then? I'm boiling tins of condensed milk to make caramel shortbreads and then I'm going to make some elderflower cordial. After I've visited my mate for coffee....

Hubby cooked the dinner today as well because I refused - have you been running round after those men of yours all day again? ;) :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
I wonder what li'l Joey looks like.........I do have a picture in my head...... :eek: :eek:

Oh yuk, what an appalling thought :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
It's funny though......I can't help feeling sorry for him..........it's so obvious from the way he writes that he has many, many issues that need to be addressed

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that, Julie :LOL: Poor guy, he probably sits in his bedsit tapping away on his laptop thinking he's far superior than anyone else could ever be :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
Does it match my picture :?:
joe90soi6590363990233070.jpg

Sponsored Links
actually I have just thrown a wobbler because I switched the oven on for some cakes (im not very good at cakes but Im starting to make an effort now I have a new oven.)
soon there was smoke filling the kitchen because hub had made bacon sarnies earlier and just left the dirty grill pan in the oven for the cleaning fairy!!! :evil:

I have peace now because they have gone out with the dogs to the beach.

Ah, the cleaning fairy....

We've got one of those too, & a cooking fairy and a gardening fairy and a dog walking fairy and, and, and .....

Ooh so many fairies in this house but none at the bottom of the garden :LOL:

toffee said:
I have peace now because they have gone out with the dogs to the beach.

Just curious but do they gather the dogs faeces in bags and deposit them in those revolting bins?

Better to put the bags in those 'revolting bins' than leave the poo everywhere Keyplayer! I always clean up after my dogs and deposit the poo bags in the dog poo bins.

well, our dogs usually poo in our field in a certain area so not bothering anyone else.

when they go to the beach they have already done their poo so it is rare for them to do it.
We wouldnt bury it where kids are likely to dig it up either.
We dont ever take them to areas near towns where people are about in the summer because one of the rescue dogs would be scared and the old lab would pinch everyones picnics.

Personaly, despite liking animals, I hate to be on the beach when people let their dogs come over and shake wet sea water over you, poo or cock their leg up on your stuff or lick your kids or pinch your food or your balls.

We never take our dogs in towns really and on very few public paths. I hate it in towns where lazy people take their dogs to the nearest footpath and it is covered in poo!

I hate the idea of picking up oo so we tend not to go to places where it matters.

Sorry, excuse me again. (insert Brightness smillie here) .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back