Disconnect thermostat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I disconnect the below thermostat from the programmer?

Timer.jpg

Sponsored Links
What are you trying to achieve? Replace it with one the same or something different?

The thermostat & programmer were installed in a small hallway about 1 mtr away from quite a large double radiator which has no thermostat. Problem being the hallway heats up & the thermostat turns the heating off & the larger living rooms etc are cold before the thermostat brings the heating back on. I want to use just the programmer until I can get a better fix. I am thinking about a wireless setup.

Inside that stat u will have a common and a switch L (possibly a neutral can't remember) just link the common and switch live.
And put the front back on.
Otherwise you'll need to open up the wiring centre.
Ps turn the power off first;)

Sounds as though a wireless thermostat would be best for u there

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Will that be L & 3 in the image below & I can't damage my boiler.

stat.jpg

It's a Danfoss RLV-D. Very neat little valve.

the cap unscrews and an allen key is used. I have an idea it is about 6mm. You get one free with every valve. A clever person might have looped it on a pece of string and hung it on the bracket behind the radiator (like I do).

It matches the Danfoss RAS C2 TRV

Look near the bottom of the instructions page

http://heating.danfoss.com/PCMPDF/013R9355_RAS_C2_Keymark_VISXM302_.pdf

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back