Discontinued Dulux Paint ....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any way to get a tin of a discontinued dulux colour?

The colour in question being 'Real Indigo'. I can't find it anywhere online. I really don't want to have to paint the bathroom again. Just wanting to touch up a couple of areas.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
usually a decorator centre can mix the colour for you, but i dont know if they keep records of their legacy paints on the computer

Even if you get a matching colour the original paintwork will have cured and slightly changed colour, never very successful patching up paintwork .

I don't think you'll be able to touch up on a wall that's been painted a while. You'll see where you've touched up!

Sponsored Links
I thought you could take a small sample of the existing paintwork and they can scan it to match it?

For a whole wall it may look ok but to just touch up walls. Even if you had the original paint you'd most likely see where it's touched up after a period of time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back