Disgusting depending on your viewpoint

kendor said:
Unless they are those expensive £15 umbrellas from Timpsons! :)

I think that thread should receive post of the year. We all refer back to it. :LOL: A classic.

Sponsored Links
very important to find someone who also has the time for it

That's a very good point indeed from Damocles and very relevant to us DIYers. Too busy putting up shelves to er -- put up a shelf!

Spending all our spare time on DIY forums (or is that fora) is another cardinal sin. How many times have I crawled off to bed well after midnight and found, no surprize, that our other half has given up and fallen asleep.

Or did you mean that some people simply can't be bothered at any time? You've reminded me of somebody I knew at university. He had no concept of love at all. That was something that only existed in the movies. On the other hand he was firmly in favour of marriage. Why? Because that way he could rely on her being there when he got home. Tea cooked, socks washed and "a quick shag once a fortnight"! With a bit of luck he found one of those women to whom sex is just one more job that comes with marriage - like cooking tea and washing socks. They certainly deserve each other.

Oh dear, he was aspiring to sex once a fortnight?

I thought this forum was what we do when there is nothing better on offer..... (sorry I have been away for a week :D )

Sponsored Links
Back