Dishwasher check water help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I took my dishwasher out yesterday as I was going to change the drain hose but then realised I had the wrong one. So I put everything back but now when running it's saying check water.

IMG_20220214_151333.jpg

I've taken the chamber off and made sure its all clear I can see the water filling up but the dishwasher just seems to fill up then drain.

I've checked the drain hose and that's draining fine if I hold the float up.

Also checked the propeller and there's nothing stopping that.

Bit stumped atm all I did yesterday was take the chamber off and then reconnect it.

Sponsored Links
Did you re-connect securely the supply plug to the flow meter.

Last edited:
I had a the problem of 'check water' on our Bosch Classix dishwasher, and it would fill then automatically drain a few mins after (does your timer clock stick on a certain number of mins?
If so, I'll go into detail about what I did to fix, if it's not the same problem, I won't bore you

Sponsored Links
I had a the problem of 'check water' on our Bosch Classix dishwasher, and it would fill then automatically drain a few mins after (does your timer clock stick on a certain number of mins?
If so, I'll go into detail about what I did to fix, if it's not the same problem, I won't bore you
How did you fix it?

How did you fix it?
Well, it was intermittent at first and laying the machine on one side then the other sort of worked for a week.
Then I narrowed it down to the impeller jug on the inlet.
Here's the part for mine
https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/dishwashers/bosch/impeller-jug/56999.htm
It's got a plug in sensor on it and the pipe attachments, and is behind the inlet , but accessible from left hand side of machine (when looked at from the front)
I think you can return to these if it turns out not to be correct
https://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/00607138-impeller-jug-flow-meter

I figured it was impeller jug or programmer, and guessed right and saved myself from buying a new machine

although when I look at may photos of the day I fixed it, the part looked like this...not like the ones in the photos to the links I attached
IMG_8543.JPG

Any luck with this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back