Dishwasher Dilema

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's the Sales and my wife is after a dishwasher. However, there is a small snag. Just bought a house & I have a white-goods space either side of my under sink cupboard, but there is only plumbing for one item. My washing machine has hot&cold connectors and to get it plumbed in, I had to get a DIY hot connector and 'screw' it into the hot pipe. Now the machine runs fine.

My question is, how do I go about connecting a dishwasher. I have no spare cold connector (should only need cold) and my washing machine waste goes into the waste under the sink, so there is also no connector for the dishwasher waste. I think I could screw in a cold connector into the cold pipe and see if homebase have a double inlet for the waste? Anyway - grateful for any thoughts. :confused:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back