- Joined
- 15 Feb 2008
- Messages
- 242
- Reaction score
- 10
- Country

I’ve got an integrated LAMONA slim Dishwasher.
It’s about a year old but I’ve only been using it for maybe two months.
I now use it once a day and as I live in a very hard water area; the machine is set to five (highest).
I’m getting through about a kilogram of salt in less than a week; every five maybe six days.
The reservoir lid seats firmly and is not damaged.
I called ‘LAMONA’ and they offered to send someone to look at it as it’s still under warranty.
Before I go this route (and pull it out for inspection) - is the salt usage excessive ?
Thanks D
It’s about a year old but I’ve only been using it for maybe two months.
I now use it once a day and as I live in a very hard water area; the machine is set to five (highest).
I’m getting through about a kilogram of salt in less than a week; every five maybe six days.
The reservoir lid seats firmly and is not damaged.
I called ‘LAMONA’ and they offered to send someone to look at it as it’s still under warranty.
Before I go this route (and pull it out for inspection) - is the salt usage excessive ?
Thanks D