Distribution Board ok?

i am only guessing, maybe the host site shrank it? but it looks like you may get a virtual pint

Sponsored Links
imageshack dont shrink pictures. Definitely a camera phone. If i spent £200 on a digi camera and it took shots like that i'd be sorely dissapointed . . . then again, i just bought a 2 megapixel camera phone for £60 that takes pictures that fill the computer screen ;)

Anyway - now that we've finished criticising our penitent's photographic skills, can anybody comment on his CU, other than "It's a mess"?

Hi,

It was a camera and apologises if pic were not brilliant....but you can see that they have used black tape and that the earth is 10mm.

So guys it this acceptable? The company that did the install are NIC approved.....but im nbot so sure they would approve this.

Any advice would be appreciated?

Sponsored Links
its a f*cking mess, tape everywhere serving no apparent purpose (was he unable to strip wire properly and had to tape it all up). Also those look like bare wires into the top of those rcbos wtf is going on there.

It looks bad from what we can see but with those cameraphone size pictures of tiny parts of the CU we can't exactly see much detail.

I agree Plug.

What are those tails doing?
Maybe he couldn't undo the DIN rail screws.

Take another pic, straight on without flash ot at least holding the camera further away.

Doesn't look like a C&G job to me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back