DIY Course

If you tried brain surgery, pred, you'd never have the patience. ;)

Sponsored Links
As Alarm suggests, buy yourself a Readers Digest DIY book as it gives you good sound advice on most subjects. The internet is ok as a guide but is not always correct.

It's never too late to change your career. I changed from 25 years of graphic design to plumber at the age of 44. Your main problem would be confidence to start with and you never really stop learning so even now I still turn to the books for advice.

Thanks for this really sound piece of advice, i've been thinking of a carreer change for some time now and although the cost of the tool kit is extorsionate/prohibitive i really fancy myself as a brain surgeon, so you reckon all i require is Readers Digest DIY book and "Bobs ur uncle" i'll be off to a flying start, maybe even emigrate to Aus, once again many thanks for your kind advice. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm sure you could even manage brain surgery if you really wanted to. You never know until you try. The only thing I would have trouble with is ballet dancing :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back