Diy Not vs Screwfix

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Until Screwfix can sort out its offline issues then they will continue to loose more and more contributers to Diynot. Its a good place for banter Screwfix, but seems to be unavailable a lot of the time.

Banter on this site seems unacceptable for some reason?

Sponsored Links
Spot on banter should be in The General Discussion part of the forum,this part of the forum is for a specific subject!

This section is for Plumbing and Heating.
Use General Discussion for Screwfix-style childish boring drivel!

The idea is that people come here for help and advice and to share knowledge.

I thought Facebook and Twatter were for the special-needs plumbers??

Sponsored Links
banter is as much a part of plumbing and heating as the 10 o clock brew time, and swearing, anyone who thinks differant has never worked on a building project and hopefully never will, or the building game will become a dull place indeed,

In case you haven't noticed this is a DIY forum, and not a building site, and in any case there's a big difference between friendly banter and being damn rude to posters.

Speaking of Drivel......... he hasn't shown his face for a while! No doubt he will be along soon to keep his mate DP company. :LOL:

Dick Puller is a penis.

DP is a well respected poster and a mine of information on vokeras in general.

do not confuse the two with your half arsed name shortening.

Nick, Nick so young & so bitter dear, dear!!!

Got to agree, DP(Danny) is a lovely guy & has a first class knowledge of Vokera boilers & many

Jackpike is Tomplumb. Haven't you seen his videos on U tube?
Also I don't see where he was rude.

Tomplumb has forgotten more than most of the parts changers on here ever learned!

no bitterness, just fact my good man.

mail me your mobile and next time i'm in purgatory i'll phone you for a pint. we can iron out the details then. :LOL:

hehe, i see the mods have done their thing on this thread too.

offer still stands dick. :)

hehe, i see the mods have done their thing on this thread too.

offer still stands dick. :)

So very kind of you Nick to offer me a libation, please confirm what part of the second city of the empire you visit??

Sponsored Links
Back