DIYnot suddenly not working Firefox

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As of today, DIYnot suddenly stopped working with Firefox. It asked me to accept cookies, but the accept button does nothing at all. It still works via Edge. I've tried clearing cookies, restarting etc..

Anyone else?

Sponsored Links
I just tried it on FF. No problems at my end.

I did get the accept cookies button I clicked on it, all was fine.

I am on FF version 114.0.2 (64 bit), running w10 Pro

Sponsored Links
I am on FF version 114.0.2 (64 bit), running w10 Pro

Same here, except not Pro..

Over the past few weeks, I've had the accept cookies panel show up several times, yet been able to click it to accept. Mouse pointer converts to a hand symbol now, over the button, but clicking accept does nothing.

Last edited:
I am on FF version 114.0.2 (64 bit), running W7 and it's working fine.

As of today, DIYnot suddenly stopped working with Firefox. It asked me to accept cookies, but the accept button does nothing at all. It still works via Edge. I've tried clearing cookies, restarting etc..

Anyone else?

Same happened here.

Android phone, using adblock browser.

Switched to Chrome , and now functional.

Ah, thanks for the clue - it seems to be AdBlock. Nevertheless I really don't see why this stupid cookie thing has to pop up several times a week!
Same happened here.

Android phone, using adblock browser.

Switched to Chrome , and now functional.

Ah, thanks for the clue - it seems to be AdBlock. Nevertheless I really don't see why this stupid cookie thing has to pop up several times a week!

I don't use Ablock- I use Ublock Origin on Chrome. I too get the cookie consent pop up even though I set to "remember me".

Ok now I get this on Chrome.

Literally just started.

1688051463868.png

It doesn't mater what I click, neither the "save settings" or continue with "recommended cookies" work in chrome. I guess a reboot may help, earlier today I turned Ghostery back on. I subsequentally turned it off, but I haven't rebooted the laptop or chrome since then.

Have just closed/reopened Chrome. I get the immovable Privacy and Transparancy pop up.

I haven't rebooted my laptop yet though.

Currently using Firefox to reply

I deleted the homescreen link to DIYNot through AdBlock browser on my 'phone, and downloaded the app instead.

Currently typing this though on Chrome on a Windows10 laptop.

BTW, this is the screenshot from before

1688052332413.png

The green button is unresponsive, the "manage setting" buttton takes one to the image that I previously posted- the one where the other radio buttons don't respond.

Sponsored Links
Back